What are the names of the seven natural wonders of the world? The seven wonders of the world are a group of archaeological monuments that were built and made by man in his hand, and man has proven its nobility and value over the passage of millions of years over it, and that is why it was named after the greatness of its construction, including the pyramids of Giza in Egypt that were built by the Pharaohs of seven million It is still standing tall, and as is also the case in building the Great Wall of China, which is considered one of the most prestigious global landmarks that remain steadfast through the ages, and through our topic today we offer you a detailed explanation and information on the names of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World.
What are the seven wonders of the ancient world in pictures?
The Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, which remains steadfast until now and is considered one of the most important global landmarks that the whole world talks about, as it is very tall in construction and is distinguished in its architectural and engineering form, as well as despite technological progress, modern equipment and scientific and engineering development that the whole world is currently witnessing, but we cannot build Or imitate these architectural arts that are the Seven Wonders of the World, and let us know them as follows:
- The pyramids of Giza The pyramids of Giza are considered one of the most luxurious architectural arts that were built by a group of individuals in the Pharaonic era to be a witness throughout the ages to the greatness of this ancient civilization, which is the Pharaonic civilization.
- The Hanging Gardens of Babylon and the Hanging Gardens of Babylon were built on the two sides of the two royal palaces in 500 BC and ordered to be built by King Nebuchadnezzar, who built them for the sake of his wife’s beauty and requested that he plant all kinds of delightful flowers in their construction of pure gold so that his wife was pleased with her and her beautiful eyes enjoyed these wonderful gardens.
- Temple of Artemis This temple is present in Greece and is made in 356 BC. This statue represents motherhood and the steadfastness of women to endure the hardships of life.
- The Lighthouse of Alexandria The lighthouse of Alexandria in Egypt is considered one of the architectural buildings that remained tall through the ages and not affected by the factors of time, as it reached a height of about 135 meters until a huge earthquake came in the sea that worked to completely collapse.
Sequel to the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World:
- The statue of Zeus is a statue of Zeus built in a temple in the Greek state. This temple was built on the ruins of three ancient temples beneath it, and currently this statue is considered an extinct landmark on the surface of the earth.
- The statue of Rhodes The statue of Rhodes, or as the Giant Rhodes called it, is one of the most luxurious monuments made of bronze in Greece. This statue was built over a sea, which is a huge man holding a torch in his hand and in his other hand a jaw, and ships pass between his feet, but this statue collapsed due to the passage of time on it and sold as pieces Later metal.
- Mosul Tomb, which is a Greek temple and is distinguished by its grandiose architectural form, and there is a statue representing a man whose heart is made of ivory and gold, and he holds in his right hand a statue of a woman made of ivory only, and the other hand is a scepter on his head an olive branch, an expression of peace and love.
See also: Information and facts about the Abu Simbel Temple
Visitors also saw:
- Landmarks of the city of Riyadh
- The most beautiful 20 countries in the world for tourism and entertainment
The true seven wonders of the world:
Also, the associations and organizations have arranged the Seven Wonders of the World according to their importance in the world, namely:
See also: Scream Painting Analysis and Information
Seven natural wonders of the world:
What are the new seven wonders of the world in order?
See also: What is the official language of Brazil, with information about it
By the end of our topic today, we will have presented to you a brief summary of the seven natural wonders of the world, which remained lofty despite the change of ages and civilizations on them, but their construction remained lofty, and just as these wonders are among the effects that people wonder about, and in the end we hope that our topic has won the admiration of you.