Waiting after the ICSI procedure is the most difficult thing that a woman goes through for fear that the operation will fail, and ICSI is the artificial fertilization of the egg with the sperm for the occurrence of pregnancy and the choice of the procedure is the appropriate choice that the couple resort to after a year or more of not having a pregnancy naturally The wife takes a lot of steroids that stimulate the ovaries. After the ICSI procedure, the woman goes through a bad psychological state, because of the thoughts and obsessions that are wandering her mind. Embryo implantation in the uterus.
See also: The benefits of white honey on an empty stomach in detail
The appropriate ages for a successful ICSI
Doctors decided that performing ICSI for women under the age of thirty-five years achieved the highest rates of success. They indicated that women over the age of thirty-five years succeed by forty percent, and in the event that the woman is of forty years of age or over, it is The success rate of the operation is twelve percent.
Visitors also saw:
- The difference between ICSI and IVF for pregnancy
- When does the blood to stabilize the pregnancy come out in detail
- Tips for pregnant women in the first months
Tips for pregnant women in the first month after an ICSI
The woman who has undergone the ICSI procedure must preserve the fetus by following the following guidelines:
- That the woman protect herself from any infection from any source so that she does not catch any disease.
- Which, in turn, leads to a decrease in immunity and exposes it to danger, or infection of the fetus with any problem that leads to its descent or any birth defects.
- A woman who has undergone the ICSI will keep her from exposure to intense airflow to provide the right atmosphere for the fetus to grow.
- The woman must get an adequate rest and not be subjected to any physical fatigue or exhaustion, whether by work or household chores.
- Or being on public transport or carrying heavy things, as they must be lying on their back most of the time.
- The woman who underwent the ICSI should work to warm the place where she sits and wear heavy clothes because the warm environment helps the fetus to grow.
- A woman who is seeking to complete the ICSI process must stay away from sexual intercourse after the operation, as this is dangerous and may cause the operation to fail.
Signs of pregnancy after an ICSI
The woman shows a number of symptoms that give us hope for the success of the operation, which begins after the fifth day, namely:
- The lady feels pressure and pain in the abdomen.
- This is due to hormonal changes as well.
- Gases increase in the colon, which leads to flatulence.
- The body temperature rises because hormones are disturbed and cramps in the lower abdomen.
- A woman who has had a successful ICSI experience increases the desire to drink lots of water.
- And entering the bathroom every very short periods of time, due to the increase in the rate of metabolism then.
See also: Treatment for Under Eye Puffiness with Natural Herbs
Pregnancy symptoms a week after ICSI
She suffers from pain in the breast if you press it. This is a good indication that the fetus will implant in her uterus.
- Where the lady feels swollen and dark color of the nipple.
- It also becomes very sensitive, and this feeling varies from woman to woman.
- The dates of the menstrual cycle change by descending at a different date than normal.
- And be accompanied by abdominal disorders and bleeding.
- Feel the lady who underwent the ICSI.
- And she became pregnant with a strong desire to sleep for long continuous hours.
- This is due to the changing hormones of the body.
- A woman who is at the beginning of her pregnancy days will have a headache, a sense of nausea and a desire to vomit.
- The woman who has undergone ICSI and pregnancy has already experienced severe pain in the back on the lower side, such as menstrual pain, but it is more severe.
- The woman must follow up with her doctor, after x-rays and examinations, to ensure the success or failure of the ICSI procedure.
- In the event that the operation fails, God forbid, it can be repeated more than once, and the success rate each time exceeds the rate the previous time.
- You experience pain in different parts of the body without the ability to determine the source of the pain.
- The next step is to do a home pregnancy test to make sure in principle, then go to the lab to do a digital pregnancy test to determine whether or not she is pregnant.
- After fifteen days have passed since the IVF process, the woman feels the natural symptoms of pregnancy.
When symptoms of pregnancy appear after an IVF
Doctors who specialize in ICSI operations see that the signs of pregnancy appear after the ICSI procedure more than 5 days later, as they continue to take special medicines that the doctor writes, and then after that and during these days the attempt succeeds and pregnancy occurs, and a lot of Special instructions for the mother and the father to follow them for a period of time at the beginning of pregnancy.
One of the most important signs of ICSI failure
You have to accept the idea of going through the ICSI process more than once and do not feel shocked if it fails. We will tell you about a number of symptoms that indicate the failure of the operation:
The clearest signs indicating the failure of the ICSI are menstrual bleeding and the unintended spotting of small spots that may result from the embryo implantation, the woman not feeling pain or cramps in the lower abdomen or back.
See also: 7 Recipes for Treating Cold & Vomiting at Home
We hope that we provided you with useful information that encourages you to undergo the IVF process and helps you to know if the operation was successful or unsuccessful. Please send your inquiries and comments and share with us your experiences and experiences.