The story of the Antichrist in detail, the Antichrist is one of the signs that warns of the imminent arrival of the Hour, and it is one of the great signs that our Holy Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace, warned us about, and they said always pray that God protects you from the evil of the trial of the Antichrist, and we will learn through our article about the story of Christ Antichrist in detail and all the information on her.
- It is one of the signs mentioned by the Messenger that indicates that the Day of Resurrection is imminent.
- Our great messenger described him in the form of a tall-brown, broad-shouldered man, his head in an oval shape, his hair very wrinkled, and his eyes, one of which was one-eyed.
- Tall and hajj legs, and an infidel written on his forehead.
Watch also: A complete story of the Gog and Magog people
Why was the Antichrist called that name?
- This man was called the Antichrist because he had one eye anointed, causing strife among the tribes in all parts of the earth, and he was called the Antichrist because he was a frequent slander and lying to all sects and lying and creating thoughts that guide them and bring them closer to the fire.
- He also claimed prophethood and after that he claimed divinity, and he lied to the previous messengers, and the Messenger of God, peace and blessings be upon him, warned us about him that a man will come to you who spreads lying and immorality among you who is not blind and is written between his eyes an infidel.
Who is the Antichrist?
- The Antichrist is one of the greatest tribulations that Muslims will be exposed to in all parts of the earth, and it is one of the ten major signs that foreshadow the imminence of the Day of Resurrection.
- And when he appears on the earth, hypocrisy, lies and immorality will spread in it, so our noble Messenger has always commanded us to pray to God, Qena, the evil of the trial of the Antichrist after his appearance, the Mahdi, peace be upon him, will appear and he will kill him.
Description of the Antichrist
- The Antichrist is a human being as mentioned by our noble Messenger, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, through the hadiths of the Prophet, saying: He is a tall, red-colored man with short hair and very curly, the legs of the pilgrim meaning that his legs are far apart, his eye is on the right side, and the word is written between his eyes an infidel, he can read Every Muslim is united in God.
- Its head closely resembles that of a native snake, has a strong curve in its back, and has a dark complexion.
The temptation of the Antichrist
- Our noble Messenger, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, warned us against the temptation of the Antichrist, and that it is one of the greatest and most severe types of trials that Muslims will be exposed to in all parts of the world, because the Antichrist is one of the great supernatural signs.
- He will be able to change the souls of people and make them absent from their religion, and there is a group of people who do not believe in God and then through God will believe in him and follow him, but Muslims who are closest to the path of God and follow the Sunnah of the Noble Messenger will not be able to influence them.
Watch also: the torment and bliss of the grave in the Qur’an
Visitors also saw:
- A complete story of the Gog and Magog people
- The story of the owners of the cave and the lesson from it
- The story of Alpsos war in short
Where will the antichrist come from?
- Our noble Messenger mentioned to us that the Antichrist will depart from a place on the east side, starting from the beginning of the earth, and will pass through all the countries of the world, starting with Makkah and then Madinah, but he will not be able to spread lies and seditions there.
- Because it will be protected from angels, and that will result in the Antichrist being afflicted with great anger, and he and his unbelieving aides will spread lies, strife and immorality, and claim prophethood and divinity, and whoever believes in him will be in great trouble.
- Many people will believe in the Antichrist, including the Jews, Christians and other sects.
- Our great messenger assured us in an agreed prophetic hadith that seventy thousand Christians and Jews will follow the Antichrist, and the largest group of women will give him charity. The man returns to his home documenting his mother, sister and wife, fear of following the Antichrist, and trusting the meaning of their killing so that they do not follow That is a great affliction.
- The Antichrist will lie to the Muslims and tell them that he is a messenger and that there are two rivers, a river in Paradise, and a river in Hell, and that he is the one who will protect them, and the river of Paradise will enter them, but the opposite is true and their fate will be Hell and misfortune.
The temptation of the Antichrist
- The Antichrist introduces Muslims to many matters that sow discord in themselves, for he can bring rain down and also has the ability to germinate all kinds of fruits and plant.
- Our honorable Messenger also said that when he passes through the earth, he orders it to remove all the treasures in it, and she will respond to his orders.
- By this, he can plant sedition in the Muslim’s heart and that he is the Messenger, and then he tells them that he is God, and he can send rain, but the Muslim is weak in faith and he who will believe him, but a strong Muslim can overcome these temptations and adhere to the religion of God and testify that God is his Lord and Muhammad is his Messenger .
Signs that indicate the emergence of the Antichrist
There are many signs and indications that indicate the emergence of the Antichrist, including the following:
- Before the emergence of the Antichrist, many years of aridity, poverty and lack of blessing will appear in anything.
- A great state of hypocrisy and lying will prevail among Muslims.
- Should abound sin, nudity and not adhere to the Islamic religion.
- People turn away from their adherence to their religion and faith, then they become destabilized, and from that side the Antichrist can enter them very easily, and their fate will be Hell and the misery of the mulch.
The death of the Antichrist
- After the appearance of the Antichrist on the earth, spreading seditions and lies in it, and making Muslims turn away from their religion, his destruction will be in the hand of (Christ, peace be upon him).
- Christ, peace be upon him, asks him to meet him, and he will be in Palestine at the gate of Lad, so that Christ will fight the Antichrist and kill him with his spear, and thus he will have saved the Islamic nation and all people from the evil of the Antichrist, his lies and sedition.
Methods of preventing the evil of the temptation of the Antichrist
God Almighty and our Holy Messenger, may blessings and peace be upon him, have commanded us to follow many supplications and commands in our prayers, so that God protects us from the evil of the Antichrist and the evil of temptations, including the following:
See also: Information on the Bermuda Triangle and where it is located
At the end of our article, we have provided you, dear reader, with all the information related to the Antichrist, and I hope that our article will gain your admiration, and we pray to God to protect us and protect you from the evil of the temptation of the Antichrist and make our conclusion a paradise of eternity, God willing.