The number of verses of the Noble Qur’an and the number of its letters, the Noble Qur’an is the last heavenly book sent down on earth, and it is the words of the Almighty, which was revealed to our noble Messenger Muhammad, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him through Gabriel, peace be upon him. The revelation of the Holy Qur’an took twenty-three years, which is the period in which our Holy Messenger In this topic, we will show the number of verses of the Noble Qur’an and the number of its letters. We wish you an enjoyable reading.
The number of verses of the Holy Quran and the number of its letters
- The Noble Qur’an was transmitted to us by means of frequency, and it begins with the opening of the book and ends with Surat al-Nas, Abu Bakr al-Siddiq is the first to collect the Noble Qur’an. The Qur’an is a reference and a constitution for every Muslim, where we must abide by its provisions and move away from its prohibitions, and we must learn it in order to understand what Responded by.
- The Holy Qur’an includes thirty parts, and includes one hundred and fourteen surahs, and the number of verses of the Noble Qur’an is six thousand two hundred and thirty six verses, and the verses are divided into four hundred verses that include jurisprudential rulings and five thousand eight hundred verses to purify the hearts, and the number of words of the Holy Qur’an is seventy-seven thousand four hundred and seven Thirty words.
- You will find, dear reader, that the surahs of the Holy Qur’an are arranged according to what God revealed to our master Muhammad, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him. The scholars have made clear that the longest verse is the verse of religion in Surat al-Baqarah, and they added that the greatest verse is the ayat of the Holy.
Watch also: the torment and bliss of the grave in the Qur’an
The number of words of the Holy Quran without repetition
The scholars have unanimously agreed that the number of words in the Noble Qur’an without repetition is seventeen thousand four hundred and fifty-eight words, while the number of letters of the Holy Qur’an is three hundred and forty thousand seven hundred and forty letters.
Visitors also saw:
- How many Walls part blessed and what?
- Religious information about the first civil surah in the Qur’an
- Information about the most famous Egyptian reciters of the Holy Quran
The surahs of the Noble Qur’an are divided into Meccan, which was revealed before the migration to Medina, and as for the surahs that were revealed to our noble Messenger Muhammad, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, after he immigrated to Medina, the Meccan surahs differ from Medina in terms of the length of the verses and their shortness of the category addressed in each surah.
The Holy Quran in numbers and numbers
- The number of Meccan suras is eighty-six, while the number of Medinan surahs is twenty-eight, and the Noble Qur’an is divided into thirty parts.
- The Noble Qur’an is divided into sixty parties, and the number of quarters in the Holy Qur’an reaches two hundred and forty quarters. Scholars have stated that the number of prostrations is fourteen in the Holy Qur’an.
- All the chapters of the Noble Qur’an begin with the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, except for Surat al-Tawbah. Surat An-Naml has two basmalts in the Holy Qur’an.
- The shortest surah in the Noble Qur’an is Surat al-Kawthar and it consists of three verses. The longest surah in the Holy Qur’an is Surat al-Baqarah, it consists of two hundred and eighty-six verses.
- Surat Al-Alaq is the first surah that was revealed to our master Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace. As for Surat Al-Nasr, it is the last surah revealed to him.
- The word “Majesty, God” was mentioned two thousand seven hundred and seven times, so it was nine hundred and eighty times raised, five hundred and ninety-two times raised, and one thousand one hundred and thirty-five times in a dative.
- The jurists found that the word “Let it be gentle” is the one that is located in the middle of the Holy Qur’an. For every chapter in the Holy Qur’an there is a name for it, and there are surahs for it that have more than one name, for example Surah Al-Hamad, whose name is Umm Al-Kitab, Al-Sab’a Al-Muthani, Al-Kafi, Al-Shafi, Al-Wafa, Al-Kanz and Al-Fatiha.
- The shortest verse in the Holy Quran is Yaseen, and there are a number of scholars who said that the shortest verse is two attacks in Surat Al-Rahman, while the longest verse is verse two hundred and eighty-two in Surat Al-Baqarah.
- There are five surahs that begin with Al-Hamd, and they are Al-Kahf, Fater, An-Anam, Saba, and Al-Fatiha. There are also twenty-nine surahs that begin with the jumbled letters.
- There are fifteen surahs in the Noble Qur’an that begin with the form of the oath, namely Asr, the Sun, Al-Naza’at, Figs, Al-Najm, Zaryat, Al-Tor, Al-Adiyyat, Fajr, Al-Adha, Al-Mursalat, Al-Tariq, Al-Saffat, Al-Buruj and Al-Layl
Watch also: What is the reward for reading the Qur’an in Ramadan?
The virtue of reciting and memorizing the Holy Quran
- It is necessary, dear reader, that you ponder what you read of the verses of the Noble Qur’an, and all the rulings must be present in your mind in order to apply them while reading, as reading the Noble Qur’an has its sanctity, as it differs from reading newspapers and books, as you must be aware and reward Which God Almighty prepared for the reader of the Qur’an in this world and the hereafter.
- God Almighty said that He chose those who read the Qur’an and learn it, as he described them as the best of people, and that we must work with what we read of the verses of the Holy Qur’an.
- The Noble Qur’an is a guide to the straight path. It is also a cure for many psychological and physical illnesses. The Holy Qur’an is a reason for the purity of the soul, the purity of the soul, its sublime, and the contentment of the heart.
- The jurists explained that one of the best things to read and memorize the Qur’an is that it expels demons, preserves the Muslim and protects him from envy and witchcraft, in addition to that reading the Noble Qur’an multiplies good deeds, so good deeds by ten times.
- The Holy Qur’an will be a light for the dead in their graves, just as an intercessor will be for them on the Day of Resurrection. The Noble Qur’an is considered to be a reason for health and bringing livelihood, that the keeper of the Noble Qur’an attains the status of scholars in this world as angels on the Day of Resurrection.
- The Noble Qur’an brings happiness and blessing to its reader and preserver, as well as guides it to righteousness and guidance, just as God Almighty said that the one who has memorized the Noble Qur’an and the one who works is not touched by fire.
Etiquette for reciting the Holy Quran
- It is necessary, dear reader, that your intention is pure for the sake of God Almighty, so the reader must have no hypocrisy, arrogance or hypocrisy in himself.
- The jurists have stated that it is preferable for the reader of the Qur’an to face the qiblah, and it is also necessary that the reader of the Qur’an be on ablution and pure body.
- The reader of the Qur’an should take into account that the place is pure and clean, and it is also recommended to use the toothpick before reciting the Qur’an so that the mouth is good.
- It is necessary to submit to the reciters of the Qur’an, and tranquility must prevail in the heart of the Qur’an reader, through contemplating the meanings of the Qur’anic verses, in addition to seeking refuge with God from the accursed Satan and Basmalah before reading the Noble Qur’an.
- It is necessary to seek refuge in God when hearing the verses of torment, and it is also necessary not to abandon the Noble Qur’an for more than three days, and the rules of intonation must be learned in order for the reading to be correct.
- It is necessary for every Muslim to ask God to help and confirm him in reading and memorizing the Noble Qur’an, and prostration is required in places where we see the sign of prostration.
- Reading from the Qur’an should be taken into account in order to double the reward and reward, and listen when others read the Holy Qur’an, and no more than one person should read the Holy Qur’an at the same time.
- It is possible for a Muslim to recite the Noble Qur’an in private and in public, just as patience is required in case there is hardship, in that case the reward is doubled.
Watch also: How to complete the Qur’an twice in Ramadan
After completing the topic of the number of verses of the Noble Qur’an and the number of its letters, we hope that the topic has won your admiration, as we clarified the etiquette of reciting the Noble Qur’an and the virtue of reciting and memorizing the Holy Qur’an and the Holy Qur’an in numbers and numbers.