The best type of anesthetic suppository for the pain of internal and external hemorrhoids, many people do not know what hemorrhoids are, which is a swelling that affects the veins in the lower part of the anus that control defecation, and from here swelling occurs due to an abnormal accumulation of blood in the veins in the anus.
This increases the blood pressure in the anus, on the inside and causes the inability of the veins to withstand the pressure of enlargement and stretching, and the person feels severe pain while sitting, and there are different ways to treat internal and external hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids are widespread.Almost three in four adults suffer from hemorrhoids from time to time, sometimes not causing symptoms but other times itching, pain and bleeding.
Visitors also saw:
- What is the difference between polyps and hemorrhoids
- Damage to bleeding with stool
- 3 benefits of Pridocaine a faster anesthetic ointment for body aches
- Painful bleeding during bowel movements and amounts of red blood.
- Feeling of intense itching, discomfort, and a feeling of irritation in the area around the anus.
- Sensation of uncomfortable pain when defecating.
- Swelling around the anus
- A lump near the anus, which may be sensitive or painful.
See also: Tips for before and after surgery for hemorrhoids and fissures
What are the causes of hemorrhoids?
The veins in the anal area may tend to expand as a result of pressure and swell, resulting in swollen veins, which are hemorrhoids, as a result of increased pressure in the rectal area, resulting from these reasons:
- Twitching during a bowel movement.
- Sitting for a long time sitting on the bathroom.
- Chronic diarrhea or constipation for some time.
- A low-fiber diet.
See also: Treating Hemorrhoids During Pregnancy Without Medicines
- Chronic bleeding rarely causes anemia, as there are not enough red blood cells to carry oxygen into the cells.
- If the blood supply to an internal hemorrhoid is cut off, the hemorrhoid may suffocate, causing another cause of severe pain.
The best way to prevent hemorrhoids
- Eating high-fiber food, eating more fruits, vegetables and whole grains, doing this helps soften stools and increase their bulk, which helps avoid the stress that leads to hemorrhoids, add fiber to your diet slowly to avoid gas problems.
- Drink plenty of fluids, and make sure to drink six to eight glasses of water and other fluids daily to help maintain healthy stools.
- Consider taking a fiber supplement.Most people do not take the recommended amount of fiber – 25 grams per day for women and 38 grams per day for men – in their diet, and studies have shown that over-the-counter fiber supplements, such as metamosil and citrosil, help improve Symptoms and bleeding in general. These products help keep stools soft and regular.
- Do not exhaust yourself and stress and self-reserve when trying to pass a stool leads to increased pressure in the veins in the lower rectum.
- Eliminate your urge as soon as you feel the urge, if you wait until your exhalation is over, the stools may become dry and difficult to pass.
- Maintaining exercise reduces constipation and reduces pressure on the veins, which can occur as a result of standing or sitting for long periods of time, and exercise can also help you lose extra weight, which can contribute to hemorrhoids.
- Be careful not to sit for a long time, and sitting for a long time on the toilet may result in increased pressure on the veins in the anal area and worsen the problem of hemorrhoids.
The best type of anesthetic suppository for internal and external hemorrhoid pain
It is a topical suppository for patients who suffer from hemorrhoids from symptoms of itching, some pain, skin irritation and other symptoms in the anal area and the effect of this drug, if it is used as a cone or anal cream, it is anti-inflammatory and reduces stress in the blood vessels in that area while working on anesthesia The location of the pain.
Indications: Proctosidil ointment suppository
There are a number of uses for Proctosidil Suppository, which are summarized as follows:
- This medication is used to treat the pain of both internal and external hemorrhoids.
- It is used for patients suffering from infections in the anal area or with any fungi or wounds.
Side effects of Proctosidil Ointment suppository
Experts confirm that these side effects rarely occur in cases that use this drug, and these side effects are as follows:
See also: How to Treat Hemorrhoids at Home
At the end of the article, I hope that I have provided useful information for the reader, and I have made every effort to put in front of your eyes this article to benefit and hope that you like it, and we invite you to follow our pages on social media and share the article so that you can receive more.