The best tourist places in Bandung Indonesia if you want to see the wonderful tea plantations, the most important historical sites, and practice the many things that you can do, and learn about the culture of this country, if you are curious, or you are for an exceptional vacation to visit the best tourist places in Bandung Indonesia, we will suggest you a group of the best tourist places in Bandung Indonesia.
An introduction to the best tourist places in Bandung, Indonesia
Bandung is the capital of West Java, and the third largest city in Indonesia after Jakarta and Surabaya. It is also dubbed the city of flowers for the abundance of flowers in it, as it is a wonderful tourist city famous for its tea plantations and volcanoes.
It is characterized by its universities and elegant clothes and is a great place for a gastronomic adventure, it attracts thousands of tourists from all over the world every year, and now we will get to know the best tourist places in Bandung Indonesia.
Visitors also saw:
- Rare scientific facts about the wonderful Lido Lake
- Information about tourism in the city of Puncak in Indonesia
- The most prominent and sweetest tourist places in Kerala
See also: Top 10 Tourist Destinations in Malaysia
The best tourist places in Bandung, Indonesia
Lake Kuah Puteh
- Kuah Puteh is a formidable tourist attraction, and one of the most popular places in South Bandung, it is an amazing sulfur lake, and you can smell the sulfur as you descend down the road.
- As it is located at an altitude of 2,430 meters above sea level, and the color of the lake changes from blue to green or brown, depending on the sulfur concentration and temperature, the climate is often very cold, and the temperature there may reach 10 degrees Celsius. .
- It is also said in the myths that the city originated from a cup of broth stretched to the ground by two giants, Mat Raya and Mat Cincang, (now the names of two of the highest mountains in Langkawi), while they were actually fighting it really does seem like a myth of myths.
- It is a favorite place for those who enjoy photography, and there are many great spots that deserve pictures.
- Although Kuah is more than a mall and a shopping district, there are some notable landmarks that you can visit in Kuah such as Legend Park which is an open-air “garden museum” that houses sculptures, picturesque gardens, ponds and fountains.
- Where the park contains 14 sculptures, four artificial lakes and a man-made beach to complement the landscape, and the town of Kuah also has the site “Dataran Lang, which is a large statue in the form of a sea eagle floating on rocks in a pre-flight position, and its height is 12 meters, in addition to that. There is the Al-Hana Mosque, which is one of the largest and most popular mosques.
- Lembang is a quiet place located in West Bandung, it is characterized by wonderful weather, natural wealth, and the ideal place for varied farms, there are also many great cafes in Lembang such as Lereng Anteng Panoramic Coffee Place.
- There is a variety of tourist attractions, both natural and historical, in the city of Lembang itself, including the Lembang Regional Museum, and one of the attractions worth visiting is the limestone, which has a height of 210 meters from Bukit Forest, and there is also the mud volcanoes area, which is one of the most important places of interest. To visit her.
- It is located 35 km from the city of Lembang, which is a mud volcanic covering an area of more than 10 acres, as it consists of muddy hills with crater-like features that are produced by explosive gases, but are not associated with volcanic activity, and you can also hear the sounds of gas bubbles bursting They are active mud volcanoes.
Museum of the Asian-African Congress
- The Museum of the Asian-African Conference is one of the best places to see in Bandung, which is dedicated to the Bandung Conference of African and Asian countries, was established in 1980 by the government in Indonesia, and it is an informative museum and a very important building, and the museum also gives you a glimpse of history, which is a wonderful place To visit during your stay.
See also: The 20 most beautiful countries in the world for tourism and entertainment
Bandung Historic Park
- It is one of the most worth visiting places in Bandung, so if you want to know more about the city’s history, Bandung Historical Park is the ideal place, especially for families.
- The park may contain a children’s pool so that you can let your children play while reading and relaxing to learn about the city and its rich past. You can also explore the small, well-kept gardens of Bandung Historical Park.
- It is a cliff located 1,200 meters above sea level, within Ir H Djuanda Forest Park, in Ciburial Village, Seminan Sub-district, Bandung Regency.
- This slope was known as “Kadas Guntur” or what means “swollen rock,” but after thousands of pictures taken by tourists and the media the name was changed to Tebing Keraton.
- You can also see green landscapes in the Forest Park of Ir. H. Djuanda, this view will be more beautiful, if you are before sunrise or around 6 am, where you can enjoy watching the dense forests, winding river, and rice fields.
- Kampung Gajah or Elephant Village is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Bandung that must be visited with family or friends, and it is most sought after by tourists and locals, as it is located at an altitude of 900 above sea level.
- Kampung Gajah offers a variety of activities such as horseback riding and is suitable for families, playing ATV motorcycles, flying fox, playing small cars, and riding segway, a miniature American bicycle with two wheels, a handlebar and a small base, it is powered by electric power enough for one person.
Taman Wisata Maribaya
- Maribaya Park is located on the outskirts of Bandung, as it is characterized by its warm waters and sulfur-filled waters, it is a comfortable place to swim, and enjoy the views of a waterfall up to 25 meters high, located off a steep mountain slope.
- It really is a nice place to escape from the city with your family, there are paths running through the jungle, there are bridges over the waterfalls, and lots of green open space, it is ideal for people who love long trips through the countryside.
Trans Studio Bandung
- Trans Studio Bandung is one of the largest theme parks in the world, as it opened on June 18, 2011 in Bandung Supremole as the second largest amusement park in Indonesia.
- It is one of the best tourist places in Bandung, Indonesia, as it is characterized by excitement and adventure and is suitable for the challenges of friends, and the theme park Trans Studio Bandung may be divided into 3 different sections with a total of 20 games, for example:
Studio Central Department
- It has a Hollywood flair, and visitors can see a number of Hollywood artists such as Marilyn Monroe, Michael Jackson and Jing Killen on the Walk of Fame.
- Additionally there is a 4D simulator featuring four Marvel characters, Trans City Theater, Giant Swing (pendulum ride), Broadcast Museum, Science Center, and there is also Si Bolang Adventure, (dark tour themed Indonesian TV program for children).
The Lost City Department
- Lost City is the city of adventure, as it contains many adventure trips, such as rescuing Trans TV crews on their journey into the jungle along a safari path.
- Where you can run in the jungle, climb mountains and jump over trees, it is a very fun game and suitable for family and friends.
Department of magic corner
- It is a wonderful area for fans of magic games, where there is a fun death train game, which introduces you to a frightening and frightening world, which is for adults, and there is a black pirate ship game, dragon war, and a group of light games that suit children.
See also: Information about tourism in the city of Puncak in Indonesia
- It is a wonderful lake located in southern Bandung, surrounded by strawberry farms, and tea plantations on all sides, as soon as you reach the lake, you will find many beautiful boats with their bright colors.
- Where you can go on a boat trip around the lake to see the beautiful landscapes, or choose a place to sit and enjoy the tranquility and beauty of nature.
Conclusion on the best tourist places in Bandung, Indonesia
We have presented to you during this article a wonderful group of the best tourist places in Bandung Indonesia, and you can now imagine the extent of the fun that you will achieve in these places, from adventure lovers to selfie lovers and enjoying the calm and outdoors, you just have to read this article well, and do not miss the opportunity to visit this Wonderful country.