The conjunctiva is a part located in the eye and it is very important and it is possible that you will be exposed to a large number of infections as a result of exposure to an allergy or to any type of bacterial infection, which is the sensitivity of the eye or conjunctivitis, which may affect only one eye or both, so what are the most important symptoms and methods of treatment Ophthalmology This is what we will learn about in our next topic, so follow along with us.
Types of conjunctivitis
It is one of the most important and most widespread allergies, which are caused by germs and bacterial infection, and the person infected with it is infected in the spring, as the person becomes infected with it in a period between ten to thirty years and it is common in the summer and its symptoms intensify while it begins to lighten, starting in the winter season.
See also: Spring conjunctivitis and its treatment
Visitors also saw:
- Causes of prevalence of ophthalmic disease
- Eye allergy symptoms and treatment
- What is the treatment for eye allergy
It is a severe inflammation of the conjunctiva and it produces pus secretions and is in large quantities with a group of other symptoms, which are on top of it, redness inside the eye and swelling in the eyelid, which is a serious disease and has severe negatives on its head, loss of vision, especially if it is not treated as soon as it is infected and therefore must be speed doctor consultation.
Acute pustular ophthalmia
It is an acute and severe conjunctiva that affects the conjunctiva and the cause of infection is chronic tonsillitis, and it is due to toxins, which are secreted by a swimming microbe that causes infections and appears in the form of round foci surrounded by blood congestion.
Acute infectious ophthalmia
Which has severe redness with swelling in the eyelids and pus secretions, and it is due to infection of the conjunctiva with viruses, and therefore we may find these secretions only tear, with pain and burning in the eye and a sense of dizziness and warmth in the eye and is spread due to dust, pollutants, smoke and air fluctuations.
Symptoms of conjunctivitis
- Swollen lymph nodes.
- White or greenish discharge.
- Blurred vision.
- Sensitivity to light, i.e. the inability to tolerate it or even look at it.
- The occurrence of swelling in the eyelids.
- Redness in the white of the eye from the inside or even in the eyelids from the outside.
- Severe burning in the eye and the desire to scratch it.
- Severe secretion in eye tears.
- Extremely blurred vision.
Methods of protecting the eye from ophthalmia
- Avoid touching hands with eyes, especially if hands are not clean.
- Pay attention to washing hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds, with the use of a hand sanitizer instead of soap.
- Do not share personal items or items with others.
- Pay attention to the cleanliness and sterilization of pillows for sleep.
- The necessity of cleaning the corners and corners of the house.
- Not to use contact lenses, which cause great inflammation in the eyes.
- Staying away from pets, especially if they are in your home, should be avoided greatly.
- Not to be exposed to outside in the case of atmospheres that contain dirt, dust and smoke.
- Use sunglasses when exposed to sunlight or go out in the day, and these glasses must be of good quality and from a reliable source.
- Avoid using makeup for women, especially the eyes, and in cases of infections, which worsen this condition.
- Get enough sleep on a daily basis to maintain healthy and healthy eyes.
Watch also: How to Maintain Eye Health
Methods for protecting infants from ophthalmia
It is possible for a newborn baby to become infected with a conjunctivitis during birth, which is called neonatal conjunctivitis, and this is because the child was exposed during birth to a bacterial infection during his passage in the birth canal and he needs treatment and immediate eye intervention through the use of an ophthalmic ointment that contains Get an antibiotic to protect the child’s eyesight from infection.
Treatment for ophthalmia with medicinal herbs
It is a powerful treatment for swollen eyelids and dark circles, as we recommend placing two green tea bags every day for ten minutes, as it is effective for getting rid of eye swelling, it contains caffeine and antioxidants, which greatly help get rid of any signs around the eye bad, allergic or inflammations that hurt the eye.
It is one of the most important herbs that benefit the eye greatly and strongly to get rid of the problem of inflammation, burning and itching, and it is possible to use fennel tea to put it in compresses, and then put it on the eye not only to get rid of allergies, but also to get rid of the problem of cataracts and a decrease in eye pressure.
It is known for its great role in treating a large number of health problems and thus has a positive effect on the eyes, as it contains curcumin, which has a great role in treating various eye infections, and it is done by making compresses from turmeric boiled and putting it to the eye.
Improving and strengthening eyesight is one of the most important roles of saffron in treating eye problems and their infections, as it also improves vision, and has a role in treating the problem of early macular degeneration, which is directly related to age.
See also: How to Make Eye Patches
In the end, any treatment for conjunctivitis depends on identifying the most important causes of the type of conjunctivitis for the affected person in order to determine the correct and accurate treatment for it and the exact condition of the patient, and you can identify your type in the event that you have conjunctivitis through what we wrote above about the types of conjunctivitis. Continuous health and wellness.