Simple information about the Taj Mahal, in our article today we display a lot of confidential information about the Taj Mahal, in order to know the reason for its name by this name and the reason for its construction, all you have to do is follow the article to the end.
Simple information about the Taj Mahal
Much has said about the Taj Mahal that it is the crown of palaces that comes from an interpretation about the word Mahal, which is the palace, and we all know that the crown is the crown of the head that is placed to decorate it, a crown with palaces gives the crown of palaces, in this paragraph we will provide a lot of information about the Taj Mahal:
- Many senior engineers confirmed to Ali that the Muslim engineer “Ahmed Lahori” was the one who designed the Taj Mahal. Engineer Ahmad Lahori started the design in 1632 AD and it took a time until 1638 AD.
- The Taj Mahal was built with perfection in the execution of the work and also with excellent materials of high quality. Engineer “Ahmed Lahore” finished building the Taj Mahal in 1632 AD after a long effort of work.
- The building of Mahal includes a lot of decorations and a lot of Mughal designs, this great architectural building combines many Islamic styles with Persian styles as well as Indian styles.
- What a lot does not know is that a crown was built to express a wonderful love story. More than twenty thousand people worked on building a crown from beginning to end, and the period of its construction extended to more than twenty years.
- The Mughal Emperor, who was in love with his wife to the point of madness, the Emperor “Shah Jahan”, ordered the engineer Ahmed Lahori to build a crown to present it as a love memory to his generous wife after her death, and this is the real reason behind building the Taj Mahal.
See also: the effects of Lot’s people under the Dead Sea
Visitors also saw:
- Where is the famous Palace of Versailles?
- What is famous for its monuments in Acre?
- Historical monuments in Isfahan and Samarkand
Geographical location of the Taj Mahal
- There is a Taj in India, specifically in the city of Agra, the Taj Mahal overlooks the famous Yamuna River, and it overlooks the most famous castles in India, which is the Agra Fort, from here we find that the Taj is located in an excellent geographical location within India.
- The Taj Mahal was known to be a gathering place for lovers. Everyone who goes to the Taj Mahal feels that it is the place that radiates most love. It is made of ivory, and it was given the white color indicating the purity of the heart.
- Statistics prove that Mahal is one of the most frequent places for many tourists to enjoy the feeling of love that everyone who visits the Taj Mahal feels.
- He also mentioned that a shop receives more than ten million visitors annually, and it has also been announced that the money that the tourists reluctant to crown with their breath reached seventy-five million dollars, which is considered one of the best types of economy.
- When you visit the Taj Mahal, you find in front of you a white gate with a large picture of the crown, and in front of it you find a pool filled with water that reflects the image of the gate, so you find when looking at that pool that you are looking at an aesthetic picture or a very beautiful painting.
The story of building the Taj Mahal
- The beginning of the events takes place with the Mughal Emperor “Shah Jahan” who is considered one of the sons of the Mughal Emperor “Jahangir”. One day, Shah Jahan fell in love with a very beautiful Persian princess with completely pure skin.
- Shah Jehan applied for the hand of the Persian princess who was called “Argman Bano Bijim” to get married. The marriage took five years after the first meeting between Shah Jehan and Argman Banu.
- They got married in the year 1612 AD and Shah Jahan changed the name of his Persian princess from Argman Banu to “Mumtaz Mahal” from the name of a wife we know that Taj was named after the emperor’s wife, Shah Jahan.
- After spending a lot and a lot of time, which increased Shah Jahan’s love and excellent came the day of separation, the Persian princess died after experiencing a birth that she suffered greatly, which bears the fourteenth number.
- During the death of Princess Mumtaz, she advised her husband not to remarry after her death. Indeed, Jihan Ali kept the will of Mumtaz Mahal and it was said that he used to go to his grave every day to cry over her separation.
- Many emphasized that he had been accustomed to this situation for two consecutive years, then he gathered the engineers and ordered them to erect a large, huge palace over the grave of his wife in order to be an expression of his love for her.
See also: Where are the ruins of ancient Babylon
Some historical facts about the Taj Mahal
- A shop was built in the midst of the Mughal Garden, which is known for its enormous size and breadth. This garden is known to be one of the largest in the world, and its original location is on the right side of the Indian Jamuna River.
- Many countries imitated a crown. Indeed, many succeeded in making an identical replica of a crown, one of the most important replicas or the Arabic crown, which was built in Dubai, the most important information about it is that it contains more than four hundred rooms.
- The Taj Mahal contains the tomb of Emperor Shah Jehan, and it also contains the tomb of his wife, they were buried in a secret room under the crown, so that visitors would not be able to worry and worry.
- A false tomb has also been built inside the Taj Mahal for people who want to visit the tomb of the shah and his wife, so be sure to build an ornate tomb in which all visitors dazzle, this information is not known to many.
- The Taj includes a spacious garden of more than 300 m. The garden was designed in the Persian architectural style, as it includes a large number of different trees and plants.
See also: Historical Monuments of Isfahan and Samarkand
At the end of the article Simple Information about the Taj Mahal I hope that I have provided you with a lot of information about the Taj Mahal and I invite you to view more articles on my site.