Rare religious Islamic supplications, which may have fallen by mistake from the imagination of some or left by some in the context of their keenness on the requirements of life, and therefore through our website today and in our desire to establish the rituals of God and seek the guidance of our Prophet we present to you today some rare religious Islamic supplications, so let us obtain the great reward .
What are the Islamic supplications?
Islamic supplications are some of the words that were phrased in the form of supplication, and they came for a large number of reasons and in a number of different positions, including what the Holy Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, mentioned, some of which were mentioned in the ayatollahs, and some of which the prophets mentioned.
Watch also: a prayer to relieve the heart of worries
Visitors also saw:
- Beautiful Islamic religious supplications written with accents
- Supplication for loss or loss of things
- The prayer of leaving the house and its favor in detail
The benefit of a rare religious Islamic supplications topic:
One of the benefits that will prevail, God willing, on our journey today is to revive the guidance of our Prophet and our true religion, because of the virtue of supplication and bring the servant and his Lord closer, and facilitate our Islam to Muslims and provide many formulas that can be used in many situations, distress and worries, we will offer you Islamic religious supplications rare.
Rare religious Islamic supplications: –
- He said, may blessings and peace be upon him, (preach the walkers in darkness to the mosques with perfect light on the Day of Resurrection).
- Ibn al-Qayyim said, “Longing for God and meeting with him is a breeze that blows over the heart so that the glow of the world is gone.”
- O God, I seek refuge in You from the disappearance of your grace, the transformation of your wellness, the sudden transformation of your vengeance, and all of your anger. O God, I seek refuge in You from the bad neighbor in the established house, for the neighbor of the desert is transformed. Oh God, I ask you of a useful knowledge and a good and accepting provision.
- Ibn al-Qayyim said, “Whoever is addicted to saying,“ O Hayy, O Qayyum, ”the life of the heart has been written for him.
- Wakea said, “Whoever I saw was careless in the first takbeer, then wash your hands from it.”
- Luqman said, “The world is a deep sea and many people have sunk in it. Let your ship be god-fearing.
- The son of Adam does not hit a monument or pour until the thorn complains about it, but he is rewarded.
- O God, I seek refuge in You from cowardice, and I seek refuge in You from miserliness, and I seek refuge in You from being returned to the most miserable of life, and I seek refuge in You from the temptation of the world and the torment of the grave. Oh God, spare me the evils of morals, whims, deeds, and medicine.
O God, teach me about the religion, O God, protect me with Islam standing, and protect me in Islam sitting, and keep me in Islam lying down, and do not envy me as an enemy or envious.
- Oh God, make me a simple account, O God, that I ask you to do good deeds and forsake evils, to love the poor, and to forgive me and have mercy on me.
Short religious supplications: –
- O God, I seek refuge in You from leprosy, insanity, and leprosy, and from bad sickness, O God, channel my soul’s evil, and resolve for me to guide my affairs, O God, forgive me for what I have been pleased and what I have declared, and what I have done wrong and what I did not ignore.
- Lord help me and do not curse me, support me and do not support me, plotting me, do not plagiarize me, guide me and facilitate the guidance to me, and grant me victory over whoever transgresses against me. Lord make me thank you for a remembrance, for you a fear, you are obedient to you. You are obedient and repentant, Lord accept my repentance, wash my love, and answer I pray and confirm my argument, guide my heart, and target my tongue, and ask my generous heart.
- O God, make the widest provision for me when I grow old, and my life has ceased, O God, I ask you that I bear witness that you are God, there is no god but You, the One Who is the Eternal One who was not born, was not born, and there was no one’s palm.
- O God, I seek refuge in You from impotence, laziness, cowardice, miserliness, old age, cruelty, negligence, sublime, humiliation and indecency, and I seek refuge in You from poverty, disbelief, immorality, discord, hypocrisy, reputation and hypocrisy.
- Oh God, Lord Gabriel and Michael, and the Lord of Israfil, I seek refuge in You from the heat of fire and from the torment of the grave. O God, I seek refuge in You from the evil of my hearing, from the evil of my eyes, from the evil of my tongue, from the evil of my heart and from the evil of me.
O God, I ask you of the best of what your Prophet Muhammad, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, asked you of, and we seek refuge in you from the evil of what your Prophet Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace, sought refuge from him. You are the helpless, and you have no power or power except by God. I ask you of useful knowledge and I seek refuge in you from knowledge that is useless.
See also: Supplication for the recovery of lost and stolen goods and goods
The most beautiful influential religious supplications: –
- O God, I seek refuge in You from impotence, laziness, miserliness, old age, and the torment of the grave. Oh God, I bring my soul to piety. O God, I seek refuge in You from knowledge that does not benefit, from a heart that does not obey and from an insatiable soul, and from a call to which it cannot be answered.
- O God, I ask You for wellness in this world and in the Hereafter, O God, take care of me with my hearing and my eyes, and make them the heir of me, and grant me victory over those who oppress me, and take my revenge from him. Oh God, I mean to remember you, thank you, and good worship. Oh God, best our punishment in all matters, and reward us from the shame of this world and the torment of the Hereafter.
- Oh God, I ask you to live a pure life and dead together, and a response that is not shameful and not blatant, O God, convince me of what you have provided me, bless me in it, and leave me all absent for me with the goodness of God, inspire me, protect me from my own evil.
- There is no god but you, glory be to you. I was one of the oppressors, O God, I ask you that praise be to you, there is no god but you alone. You have no partner in Manner, O splendor of the heavens and the earth.
- O God, have mercy on you, please do not tire me out with a twinkling of an eye, and fix all of my affairs for me, there is no god but You, O God, cleanse me of sins and sins, God purify me from them as the white garment is purified from impurity, O God, purify me with snow, cold and cold water.
Beautiful religious supplications written: –
- Oh God, you love cream amnesty amnesty forgive me.
- Oh God, grant me your love and love of the benefit me love you have.
- Oh God, you have not provided me with what I love, so make it strength for me in what I love.
- Oh God, you did not give me what I love, so make it a void for me in what you love.
- There is no god but God, the Great and the All-Righteous, there is no god but God, the Lord of the Great Throne, there is no god but God, the Lord of the heavens, the Lord of the Earth, and the Lord of the Generous Throne.
- O God, most of my money and my son, and bless me as I have given me, O God, I ask you, O God, that you are the one, the one who is steadfast, who did not give birth, was not born, and had no one to forgive me for my sins. You are the Most Forgiving, the Most Merciful.
- O God, I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done and from the evil of what I have not done. O God, I seek refuge in You from the bad day, from the bad night and from the bad hour, from the one who is wrong, and from the evil in the residence.
- O God, I seek refuge in You from the evils of morals, deeds and desires. O God, I seek refuge in You from a heart that does not obey, supplication that is not heard, and from a soul that is not satisfied, and from knowledge that is not beneficial. I seek refuge in You from these four.
- O God, I seek refuge in You from impotence, laziness, cowardice, old age and miserliness, and I seek refuge in You from the torment of the grave and from the temptation of life and death. Oh God, guide me and guide me, O God, I seek guidance and payment.
- O God, grant us good in this world and in the hereafter a good and protect us from the torment of fire. O God, I seek refuge in You from poverty, lack and humiliation, and I seek refuge in You from being wronged or oppressed, O heart of hearts, fix my heart on your religion.
See also: Supplication for the newborn baby, O Allah, propitiate it with plants (supplications for the newborn)
At the end of our topic on rare religious Islamic supplications, I hope that we have succeeded in presenting this simple presentation to our honorable website visitors, and I invite you to learn about many supplications for various reasons and positions through our platform always, as long as you are fine.