Prayers to congratulate the newborn in the aqeeqah are answered, supplication is one of the things that God Almighty loves, as supplication is one of the best acts of worship that bring the servant closer to his Lord, and God is the answer to the call of the caller if he invites him, and in this article we review some prayers to congratulate the newborn child in aqeeqah in response Perhaps we may be of interest to some.
The importance of congratulating supplications for the newborn: –
Receiving a new baby is one of the most important happy moments experienced by the family, especially the father and mother, as everyone from relatives and friends offers congratulations to family members, and there are some prayers that are repeated on the occasion of congratulating the new baby, and we present some of these prayers in this article.
Preferred supplications for the new baby: –
Supplication is desirable at all times and situations, just as supplication for a newborn protects him from the evil of envy and an eye, and parents also invite their children to happiness and health, as the Messenger (may God bless him and grant him peace) said: “Three invitations are answered: the supplication of the oppressed, the invitation of the traveler, and the calling of the father to his son ).
Visitors also saw:
- Supplication for the new baby, O God, propagate a plant (supplicate the newborn)
- The prayer of leaving the house and its favor in detail
- The most beautiful very short prayer is answered
See also: Supplication for memorizing all evil or evil
The best supplications to congratulate the newborn baby in aqeeqah: –
- In the name of God I seek refuge in Almighty God from the evil of every sweat, and from the evil of the heat of fire.
- I bless you with the perfect words of God from every devil and important, and from every eye of a nation.
- In the name of God, I make you better from everything that harms you, and from the evil of every soul, and an envious eye, in the name of God, I make you better, and God heals you.
- Oh God, the great authority, and the old manna, O noble face, heal (the name of the newborn) from the souls of the jinn, and the eyes of mankind, and what they are harmful to him from anyone except with the permission of God I seek refuge in God from every destiny, and the horizon wanted by the envious.
- Oh God, I ask you of every fate that approved the will of the envious.
- Oh God, I ask you to have the power of memorization, speed of understanding, and clarity of mind.
- Oh God, your chosen prophet rejoices over them, and dedicate him to what you worship, O Forgiver.
- Oh God, make him more fortunate in this world and in the hereafter.
- Oh God, make it one of the guardians of religion, and of the remembrance and the mentioned, and kinder to it, O Karim.
- Oh God, make him one of your friends, and yours, whose light seeks in their hands, and there is no fear for them, nor will they grieve.
- I seek refuge in the complete words of God, which are not surpassed by righteousness or immorality, from the evil of what He has created, healed and vilified, from the evil of that which comes down from heaven, from the evil of that which is limp in it, from the evil of that which is evacuated on the earth, from the evil of what comes out of it, and from the evil of temptation Night and day, and from the evil of every Tariq, except for a knocker knocking well, Rahman.
Prayers for the new baby are answered: –
- In the name of God and by God, aqeeqah on behalf of so-and-so, her flesh with his flesh, her blood with his blood, and her bone with his bone. Oh God, make it a protection for the family of Muhammad, upon him and his family, peace.
- Oh God, the great authority, and the ancient manna with a generous face. Heal Hassan and Hussein from the souls of the jinn and the eyes of mankind, and those who are harmful to him from anyone except God willing, we seek refuge with God from every destiny and horizon wanted by the envious.
- I help you with the perfect words of God from every devil and important thing, and from every eye of a nation .. In the name of God, I offer you the best from everything that harms you from the evil of every soul or envious eye. Fire, in the name of God, is supreme to you, and God heals you from every disease that comes to you, and from the evil of the jets in the contract, and the evil of the envious if you envy in the name of God, the best of you from everything that harms you, from the evil of every soul and an envious eye, in the name of God is the highest of you, and God heals you in the name of God He blesses you, and from every disease He heals you and from The evil of the envy if envied, and from the evil of every eye of God with great authority.
The most beautiful supplications for the newborn are written: –
- I seek refuge in the complete words of God from the evil of what He has created, from His anger and punishment, the evil of His servants, and the whims of the devils, and to attend I seek refuge in the complete words of God that do not go beyond them with righteousness or immorality, from the evil of what He has created and is innocent and evil, from the evil of what comes down from heaven, from the evil of what lame in it and from The evil of what has arisen on the earth, the evil of what comes out of it, the evil of the night and day sedition, and the evil of every Tariq except for a roader who knocks well, O Rahman.
- May God bless you in what is gifted to you.
- Go away the righteous, the Lord of people, and heal you, the healer, there is no cure but your recovery, a healing that does not leave a sickness.
- Our Lord God who is in Heaven, sanctify your name, your command in heaven and earth, as your mercy is in heaven, place your mercy on earth, forgive us our sins and our sins, you are the Lord of the righteous, send down mercy from your mercy, and heal you from this pain.
Watch also: A prayer for living parents for longevity and health written
A prayer for receiving a new baby: –
- God bless you in the gifted you, and thanked the donor, and reached its fullest, and blessed with his righteousness.
- Oh God, make it a good plant, make it an eye for his parents, preserve it, bless us in it, and make it one of the people of righteousness and piety.
- Oh God, bless us for the provision of offspring and make it for us the apple of an eye and your kinship
- Oh God, bless us in our newborn, and mention his name or her name that blessed us with him and we were happy with him and our joy in this world and the hereafter.
- Oh God, protect it with your eyes that do not sleep, and protect it with your glory that is not right, and guard it from the eyes of people and jinn with the blessing of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful.
- Oh God, bless him in his health, in his hearing, sight, mind, skin, hair, and all of his body, and bless him in his religion and mind and broaden your goodness and generosity of his livelihood and the livelihood of his family, a decent and blessed livelihood without hardship, fatigue or hardship.
- Oh God, protect him from pests, calamities, diseases, and envious people, and his sustenance will remind you, thank you, and worship you well.
- Our Lord, grant us good in this world and in the Hereafter a good and save us from the torment of Hell. O God, pray to our master Muhammad and upon all his family and companions. Amen.
Prayer phrases for a newborn baby: –
- Oh God, make him one of the keepers of the Qur’an, and more of him than the brotherhood, and keep him away from the filth of Satan, provide him with the love of people in this world, and make him righteous to his parents, reaching out to his mercy, kind, compassionate, tender, not arrogant.
- Oh God, grant him the honor of following the Sunnah of your Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, and honor him with good morals and guide him to you on straight paths.
- Oh God, give me the right to thank your blessing that you have bestowed upon me and my father, and to do good that satisfies him, and to do good for me in my offspring. I repent to you and I am from the Muslims, and protect me and my offspring from the cursed Satan.
- Oh God, you said and said the truth: “I pray to me and I will answer you.”
- Oh God, this supplication and from you the answer, and this effort and you have to trust, God give me all of that with their success and mercy, and give all Muslims and Muslim women and men and women believers the same as the one I asked you for myself and my children, the most urgent of the world and the future of the hereafter, you are close, Hearing, All-Hearing, Forgiving, Merciful.
Watch also: supplication for fortifying and entering the new house
A prayer for the newborn girl: –
- Oh God, teach them what they were ignorant, remind them of what they forgot, and open to them blessings from heaven and earth .. You are the answerer of invitations.
- Oh God, make the great Qur’an the spring of their hearts, O God, the fortress of their chivalry, O God, good their morals, fill their hearts with light and mercy, and fix them and reconcile with them the nation.
- Oh God, hang their hearts in the mosques and obedience to you, and make them from the directions of you, love and desire you.
And at the conclusion of the article of supplications to congratulate the newborn in the aqeeqah in response, a person must always strive to pray at all times, to draw close to God Almighty, and to facilitate his affairs in this world, and a person must invoke and submit to God Almighty during the supplication, to preserve his relationship with the Lord of the Worlds.