Aloe vera plant is one of the dry desert and wild plants, it does not need water as much as the rest of the plants, it can grow without water, and aloe vera has terrible benefits in some treatments, and some uses have appeared for it in the world of cosmetics. Aloe vera treats many skin problems, as it moisturizes In our topic today, we will learn about the importance and benefits of aloe vera gel for the skin, what methods are used for skin care, and the benefits of aloe vera for skin, hair and aloe vera for dry skin. We will explain them in detail in the next lines, stay with us.
Aloe vera mixture for the skin
- Aloe vera is a very useful plant for treating skin problems, as the gel inside the aloe vera leaf can be extracted to make and maintain many masks and mixes for skin care.
- Some mixtures are useful for the freshness and brightness of the skin. Aloe vera leaves are prepared, which have ripened and large in size, to extract the largest possible amount of the gel that is inside the aloe vera leaf. We wash the aloe vera leaves well until we get rid of the impurities and dust that may be on them from the outside.
- Then we open the thick leaves from the sides so that you can extract the gel easily, and then press the leaves, but you must take into account the preparation without tension or anxiety so as not to injure your hands with the thorns that the aloe vera leaves contain from the outside.
- After removing the amount of the gel inside the aloe vera leaves, we put them in a glass dish, take an appropriate amount of the aloe vera gel and spread it on the entire skin and leave it to dry within half an hour, then rinse with warm water and you will be amazed at the magical result of the effect of aloe vera on the skin.
- Put the rest of the amount in a glass jar and save it for the next time. Repeat the mask twice a week.
See also: Benefits of Aloe Vera Oil for Hair and How to Use It
The benefits of aloe vera gel for the body
- Aloe vera gel works to treat cases of influenza, congestion and chronic cold, as it can be taken by taking the gel from the inside of aloe vera leaves, and placed in a clean container and heated for three minutes, then it is removed from the fire and before it cools, we put it in a syringe that has removed the needle from it and taken from The once-daily oral route for the common cold and flu.
- Stretch Marks or stretch marks on the body are among the signs and symptoms that plague many women and make them dissatisfied with this sight and are always looking for treatments to remove these lines, and aloe vera gel can eliminate these signs in a short time, the gel material is extracted from aloe vera leaves and then Massage the location of the injured person to get rid of stretch marks.
- Aloe vera gel treats chronic skin diseases such as skin infections and chicken pox. Aloe vera gel is taken from aloe vera leaves and placed on the affected place and left for ten minutes, then the place is rinsed and you will feel a noticeable improvement.
- Rubbing the scalp with aloe vera gel can eliminate dandruff and not increase it in the hair.
- It reduces the feeling of constipation, as it is a natural laxative if it is drunk with orange juice. A small spoon of aloe vera gel on a cup of orange juice is drunk twice a day.
- Aloe vera gel unifies the complexion and protects it from the signs of aging and aging.
Aloe vera face mask
- Many recipes can be implemented to get clear skin without pimples or wrinkles, and the best solution is aloe vera gel, where we remove the gel from aloe vera leaves and mix it with a little flower water until the mixture is homogeneous, and then we apply the mixture on the skin to get rid of acne and give the skin Freshness and liveliness.
- Lemon with aloe vera gel to get rid of dark areas of the body and pigmentation, which many women pay exorbitant sums for cosmetics and creams that eliminate pigmentation and tanning in the body, put the lemon juice in a cup with a little aloe vera gel and it is applied to the skin to be repaired and modified, and the results will amaze you.
- Aloe vera and cucumber mask This recipe is great for those who suffer from some sensitivity in the skin or for those who have acne, it is a wonderful and fast-acting mask, put the cucumber pieces in the blender and mix it well and then add the aloe vera gel or aloe vera gel and after the texture is homogeneous, put it on Skin for a quarter of an hour and you will be amazed when you see the results for yourself.
- To make a peeling of the dead skin layer in the skin, you can use aloe vera gel with a small amount of oats, extract the gel from the aloe vera leaves well and put an appropriate amount of oats on it in a dish with constant stirring until it is completely homogeneous, and then leave it on your face until it is completely dry and then straighten Rinse it off the skin and apply an anti-inflammatory type of peeling mask.
- Mask of starch with aloe vera gel, put a frying pan of starch with more than one amount of aloe vera gel, then spread it on the face. Leave the mask on the face for half an hour until the skin absorbs the active substances that benefit it.
- Recipes for aloe vera gel can also be used to smooth, plump, and brighten skin.
Aloe vera for dry skin
- Aloe vera plant is one of the plants that contain many fluids inside them, although they do not need water at the time of cultivation, and they can be left for months without being watered, and there are many uses for aloe vera gel and what is important for dry or oily skin.
- Aloe vera is considered because of the gel inside it, it is included in many cosmetics and moisturizing creams that give tremendous results in the world of fashion and beauty and preserve the youth and freshness of the skin.
- Aloe vera gel moisturizes the skin by applying the skin with aloe vera gel daily before going to sleep, so the skin absorbs the amount of the gel and the skin begins to transform from dry skin to very smooth and fresh skin without pimples or pigmentation in the skin.
- If the aloe vera gel is applied with a little collagen that treats skin problems, it can deeply moisturize the skin and also lighten in a short period.
- To maintain the effect of aloe vera gel, an alternative moisturizing cream can be used to musk, which is available in many pharmacies and is known as moisturizing cream to treat skin problems and get rid of acne and pigmentation on the skin.
See also: Benefits of Coconut Milk for Skin
Visitors also saw:
- Quick blends to remove stains from the face in two days
- How to avoid pinching wasps
- Pomegranate benefits for body and skin
The benefits of aloe vera for oily skin
- The aloe vera contained in the leaves of the aloe vera plant can be used in recipes for oily skin, as it is characterized by the power of deep moisturizing for the skin without any defects that may affect your skin negatively.
- Aloe vera gel can be used and applied to oily skin because aloe vera gel eliminates the sebum in the pores of the skin and absorbs it into the skin to give a feeling of freshness and smoothness.
- Aloe vera gel works to lighten the skin and give freshness and vitality to the skin’s texture.
- A mask can be made to reduce and get rid of large pores. Bring aloe vera gel with one lemon, and mix them with each other after squeezing the lemon well and then apply it to the face, leave it on the skin to dry completely, rinse the face and repeat this recipe once a week.
See also: Benefits of tomatoes for cleaning the skin from pimples
We learned about the importance of aloe vera gel, how to use it, and what mixtures can be implemented at home with ease, prepare the required ingredients and tools as we mentioned in today’s article and you will be amazed by the guaranteed results for a clear and clearer complexion, and we hope that the topic won your admiration.