Dogmatil 50 is the fastest treatment for colon and gas. Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a separate condition from inflammatory bowel disease, but it appears with a group of intestinal symptoms that usually occur, and these symptoms may last for more than three months, at a rate of at least three days per month, and they vary Irritable Bowel Syndrome from person to person in terms of severity and duration of persistence. There are some people who suffer from simple symptoms and others suffer from severe symptoms that may affect their daily life, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome has a greater effect on women than on men, and statistics have proven that the percentage of irritable bowel syndrome starts from 3% to 20% among Americans.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome:
Irritable bowel syndrome affects people differently, but it causes people who suffer from it to have pain and a feeling of discomfort in the abdomen, and there are many symptoms and signs that accompany Irritable Bowel Syndrome, namely:
- Abdominal pain and cramps occur, and sometimes they may go away after passing out.
- A person with IBS may suffer from either of the two conditions, constipation or diarrhea, in alternating periods.
- A flatulence in the abdomen.
- Loss of appetite
- Changing the consistency of stools, or the pattern of frequent passage.
Also read: The fastest colon cleansing pill for final toxins
What are the benefits of pomegranate molasses for colon
Visitors also saw:
- The fastest colon cleansing pill
- Janaton drug benefits for the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux and colon
- How to get rid of lower abdominal pain
Indigestion is not considered a symptom associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but it affects Irritable Bowel Syndrome by up to 70% among sufferers, and there are also other signs and symptoms that have nothing to do with Irritable Bowel Syndrome and request a visit to the doctor and not ignore them because it can affect the patient.
These signs and symptoms such as: passing black stools, showing blood when passing urine or stools, having a fever, losing weight, having abdominal pain and diarrhea, or experiencing vomiting and feeling sick from time to time.
Dogmatilt for Irritable Bowel Syndrome:
The drug Aldogmatil is used to treat irritable bowel syndrome, and it is in the form of tablets, and is considered an anti-psychotic and anti-psychotic as well. Dogmatil tablets are used in the treatment of anxiety in adults, to treat behavioral disorders in adults and children older than 6 years.
Also, Aldogmatil contains the active substance solipride, and it is one of the antagonists that communicate with specific receptors found in the brain, such as: dopamine, histamine and serptolin receptors. Personal.
Dogmatil is classified as tablets. The active ingredient of Domatil is sulipride. Dogmatil is classified as an anti-anxiety and anti-stress. Aldogmatil is in the class of antipsychotics.
Pharmacological form of Dogmatil:
Aldogmatil is sold in the form of a package containing three strips, and each strip contains ten tablets, meaning that the whole package contains thirty tablets at a concentration of fifty mg.
See also: Benefits of sprouted bean soup for the treatment of stomach and Irritable Bowel Syndrome patients
Benefits of licorice for colon
Indications for the use of Dogmatilt:
- Dogmatil tablets are used to treat and relieve symptoms of schizophrenia in adults, and treat anxiety and tension situations.
- It is used in the treatment of behavioral disorders and disease states. Dogmatil tablets are used in stomach and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Dosage to take dogmatilt:
When taking Dogmatil, it is recommended to consult a doctor, in order to determine the appropriate dose according to the patient’s condition, and also to determine the number of taking this dose during the day.
Side effects of Dogmatilt:
- When the patient takes the drug Aldogmatil, he sometimes feels dizzy or drowsy, and some pain and cramps in the abdomen and a feeling of bloating as well, and it may cause when standing up a feeling of dizziness and dizziness, in addition to that it may cause an increase in weight.
- When the patient uses the drug Aldogmatil, it causes difficulty sleeping, and the feeling of involuntary muscle movements. When women take this medicine, it causes breast pain.
- When the patient uses the drug Aldogmatil, he becomes very irritable and excitable, as it changes sexual desire, and increases salivation secretions.
- This medicine can cause blood clots in the veins, especially in the legs, and cause an increase in liver enzymes.
- The presence of a rash on the body.
- For women, when they use these tablets, changes in the menstrual cycle can occur, and for men, it can cause breast enlargement.
Contraindications to Dogmatilt tablets:
These tablets are prohibited for people suffering from anaphylaxis.
It is forbidden to use these tablets on people with severe depression in the central nervous system, and they are also prohibited for people who suffer from a tumor in the pheochromocytes. Do not use the drug Dogmatil on pregnant women, and also during the period of breastfeeding, because this medicine passes into breast milk, This causes a risk to the infant’s life, so it is recommended to consult a doctor first.
How to store Dogmatilt:
- Keep in a dry place, at a temperature of 30 ° C.
- Protect from light and rays.
- Keep away from children.
The price of Aldogmatil in Egypt:
This drug can be bought easily because it is available in all pharmacies, and its price varies from time to time according to tax, and its current price is approximately 21 pounds.
Topics related to the colon:
- What are colon diseases and their symptoms
- What do colon patients eat
- Tips for dealing with colon