The causes of low blood sugar in a healthy person and how to treat it, there are large numbers of diabetics, and they are always exposed to high or low sugar levels constantly, depending on the person’s health condition and his regularity on treatment, but sometimes a healthy person experiences a decrease in sugar, and we will offer you In a cultural information the causes of low blood sugar in a healthy person and how to treat it.
How does low sugar happen?
What is meant by diabetes
There are cells in the human body called “beta cells” which are found in the pancreas which are responsible for secreting the hormone insulin, and the hormone insulin is the main source for glucose to enter the cells of the body to strengthen them, and insulin is the main one to regulate the level of glucose in the blood, and diabetes is produced by a severe increase in glucose “Sugar” in the blood and an imbalance in the secretion of insulin in the pancreas, whether by increase or decrease, meaning that sometimes there is a decrease in the level of sugar, and sometimes a rise in the level of sugar in the blood.
Low blood sugar
It is known that hypoglycemia occurs in diabetics and those who have a history of diabetes with diabetes, but hypoglycemia may affect the average person who does not have a history of diabetes or is diabetic, so we will address the causes, symptoms and treatment of hypoglycemia in a healthy person and also for a diabetic.
Visitors also saw:
- When is sugar low for diabetics
- How much natural sugar after eating
- Diabetes brochures
Also read: Diabetes Advice
Causes of low blood sugar in a healthy person
The state of low sugar in a healthy person, it results from many things, including: –
- Due to an unhealthy diet, this exhausts the body and causes a feeling of fatigue.
- Because of eating foods in small quantities, and at irregular times, which leads to a decrease in blood sugar.
- Because of exercising a lot, because of taking many medications, and because of taking some medications that cause an imbalance in the level of sugar, which causes a decrease in sugar.
- Infection of a pregnant woman in the early months of pregnancy and this is normal, as the blood sugar level decreases during the months of pregnancy and is known as gestational diabetes.
- Because of heavy drinking, and because of some diseases that result in low blood sugar, including one of the liver diseases and one of the types of cancerous diseases.
Symptoms of low blood sugar in a healthy person
Treatment of low blood sugar in a healthy person
- Drink half a cup of any type of juice, sweeten it well with sugar.
- You should eat a tablespoon every day of honey, which increases iron and blood sugar, and reduces the possibility of exposure to low blood sugar.
- Eat dates “dates”, or eat a tablespoon of sugar, or eat two pieces of any kind of sweets.
- Get regular exercise, and eat fruits, vegetables, and protein foods.
Types of low blood sugar in diabetics
This condition may affect diabetics, and it results from taking an insulin dose at the wrong time, or taking an overdose of insulin, and there are two types of hypoglycemia
Watch also: How To Get Rid Of Diabetes
Type 1: reflex hypoglycemia
The causes of reflex hypoglycemia are due to a disease that causes an imbalance in the level of insulin, or failure of the enzymes that specialize in digestion well, or performing surgery in the stomach.
Treatment of reflex hypoglycemia
You must change your diet, and in the event that you have a disease that causes an imbalance in the level of insulin, you must treat this disease and take medicines to help you improve the level of insulin, and you must visit a specialist doctor to determine this.
The second type: low fasting sugar
The causes of low fasting sugar are:
1- Due to taking certain medicines, or taking some diabetes medicines irregularly, or taking them on an empty stomach, all of this leads to a decrease in blood sugar.
2- Because of a mild or chronic liver disease, and because of the low level of the cholesterol hormone and growth, which affects the sugar level.
Treatment of low fasting sugar
In this case, the cause is drugs or a liver disease, so if the cause is medicines, you will change the type of medicine you use immediately, but in the case if the cause is a liver disease, you will take medicines for the liver that do not affect the sugar, and you must You visit a specialist doctor to determine which medicine to take.
Symptoms of reflexive and fasting hypoglycemia
- Feeling of hunger and sudden dizziness, as the individual feels hungry as a result of the rapid digestion of sugars and carbohydrates.
- Feeling anxious, restless, stressed, and unable to sleep.
- Feeling of mood swings in addition to extreme nervousness, if you feel tired, nauseated and dizzy.
- A sense of lethargy and extreme tiredness, and the desire to rest continuously.
Articles related to sugar:
- When is sugar low for diabetics
- Symptoms of high and low diabetes
- How to eat diabetics
This was an overview of the causes of low blood sugar in a healthy person and how to treat it, the most important symptoms of hypoglycemia in a healthy person or a person with diabetes, and how to care for a person with low blood sugar, and the most important types of hypoglycemia, with knowledge of treatment methods and work to return The blood sugar level is the same.