The secretions are considered a sticky substance that comes out from the vagina and cervix to the outside, and it does not cause any kind of pain, and the exit of these secretions if they are transparent or white in color is not dangerous, but if their color changes to red or brown, you must ask about this matter to find out The main reason, some women wonder what is the cause of brown secretions after sport or strenuous work, we will answer all these questions through our article.
Brown secretions after a period
- Many people wonder about the reason for the appearance of brownish secretions after sports, and here the uterus expels any secretions or any tissues from the uterine lining after the menstrual cycle, and these secretions can appear before or after the menstrual cycle some days after.
- Many are confused about the descent of these brown secretions because they have more than one reason, including the menstrual cycle, pregnancy, some disturbances in the rate of hormones in the body or some other serious diseases, so you have to be careful.
- If the matter is related to the menstrual cycle, the secretions appear in the form of a sticky substance with a dark brown color, and this matter occurs on the last day of the menstrual cycle or the seventh day of it.
- And the descent of brown secretions shortly after the menstrual cycle is a simple process of cleaning the uterus from the remnants of the menstrual cycle in the lining of the uterus and this is not a concern.
- But if these secretions appear during the menstrual period, this indicates the absence of regulation in the rate of hormones in the body, and you must go to the doctor for hormonal analysis and correct hormonal regulation.
See also: The Benefits of Daily Push Up Exercise and What Muscles It Strengthens
Discharge after sports
- Brown secretions after sports may have some indicators that you should pay attention to, so we will explain to you in detail where the brown secretions indicate through the following points.
- One of the causes of brown secretions may be the presence of pregnancy. During the first 6 months of pregnancy, the uterus and its lining enlarge and cause friction, which leads to the descent of many different colored secretions, but you must be careful in the amount and color of secretions so that they are not an indication of upcoming problems.
- In addition to these brown secretions, some bleeding may occur, and if it is minor, there is no danger to the fetus, but if it is in a large quantity, the mother must go immediately to the doctor for follow-up.
Brown secretions in girls
- Because of the lack of awareness and lack of familiarity with much information on these topics, when a girl sees some secretions, she worries and increases her tension, and causes her a lot of embarrassment and fear about brown secretions, so we will explain to you what causes brown secretions in girls.
- It is possible that menstruation is not a major cause of brown secretions, and the main reason is severe hormonal disorders that led to a symptom of them, in order to be aware of the existence of a problem that you have to solve.
- Hormone disorders indicate an imbalance in the uterus and hormone levels in the body, and brown secretions may be a symptom of problems with polycystic ovaries or early ovarian failure.
- One of the reasons is taking the contraceptive pill that causes some problems in the womb due to the high male hormone, which leads to cervical infections with the descent of many brown secretions.
- You should quickly tell your doctor what has happened so that he can dispense the appropriate medication and write down the appropriate tests for you.
See also: The difference between menstrual cramps and pregnancy colic in detail
Reasons for bleeding after sports
- Many girls get nervous after sports when they feel the bleeding of some sport and they cannot differentiate whether this is the blood of the menstrual cycle or something wrong happened, we will give you some answers that will calm your anxiety and tension about this matter.
- One of the causes of bleeding, or the so-called brown secretions, is the menopause of a woman, and this is a symptom of the end of the ovulation period forever, and it may be caused by a significant increase in the male hormone, which affects the uterus and causes some disturbances.
- As at this age, the genitals become sluggish in their functions and thus cause some problems such as vaginal dryness and a feeling of constant itching, and increased tension and anxiety in women.
- All of these symptoms are normal symptoms of menopause, and you can go to the doctor and check-up and take some medications that suit these cases and compensate for the lack of these hormones, but caution must be exercised.
White secretions after sports
- Secretions are a normal symptom of the ovulation period, when the ovulation process takes place, the uterus begins to produce some types of secretions, and this thing is not a cause for concern at all. White discharge is a normal thing and is not a cause for concern, like what we mentioned before, but if these secretions have a strange smell, itching or thickness in these secretions, then you must immediately consult a doctor because these symptoms are considered an indication of the presence of a fungal infection or infection with candidiasis. It is possible that the secretions appear in a mucous transparent form, and this shape is also a sign of the ovulation period and does not cause any possible pain, and it is considered a very normal thing that does not cause any possible anxiety of any kind. And you must research and read about this matter to know when the matter is normal and when it becomes disturbing, and you must go to the specialist doctor, before the infection or infection develops something.
I exercised, and I was shocked
- One of them wondered that she did intense sports one day and noticed some drops of blood or dark brown secretions, and she was confused a lot in explaining what is happening. Is it normal or a worrying matter. She should go to the doctor so we will explain to you through the next points what she should have. are doing.
- You do not need to worry when you do sports and feel some drops of blood or brown secretions, because this indicates the hard effort that you have made, and thus the uterus expels the remnants of menstrual blood or dead tissue in the endometrium that remains attached to it.
- If the blood lasts for a long time, or if the amount of blood is large, then you must go to the doctor immediately so that he gives you a type of medicine that raises this bleeding and gets rid of it immediately, because it may cause you anemia if this bleeding continues for a long time.
- It is possible that the uterus will secrete some little white, yellow or transparent secretions after a great effort, but if the secretions become brown or red then you have to follow them until they stop, and if you feel some pain then you should go to the doctor immediately because he will help you Find out the cause of these secretions.
See also: the appearance of mucus before menstruation with pictures
At the end of our article, we hope that we have explained to you everything related to secretions after doing sports, and knowing the color of secretions indicates what, and when the situation becomes worrisome and we have to go to the doctor and when it becomes normal, and I know that sport does not have any harm to your health as long as you do it in the form the correct.