The benefits of Rhinocort nasal spray for treating the sinuses of children, there is no doubt that children are the apple of our eyes, and they are the dearest of people to our hearts and because their immunity is weak and small and they cannot tolerate diseases that afflict their small respiratory systems, such as cold, influenza, bronchitis, etc., which result in nasal obstruction. Difficulty breathing.
The solution to enable the young child to breathe normally is the Rhinocort nasal spray, which we will talk about in detail in the next lines.
Composition of Rhinocort nasal spray and the active ingredient in it
- Rhinocort nasal spray has been specially formulated to treat allergies that affect the sinuses and nose.
- This spray contains an important active ingredient, which is budesonide or a glucocorticoid steroid, which effectively contributes to treating all infections and allergies affecting the nose.
- The active ingredient in Rhinocort nasal spray is similar in action to cortisol, as it contributes to inhibiting the activity of cells that secrete bacteria that cause allergies and infections.
- It has a wide range of uses and is a fast-acting, strong-acting treatment.
See also: Medicinal herbal sinus headache
Visitors also saw:
- Does stuffy nose cause shortness of breath?
- Types of sinuses
- The benefits and harms of Otrivin nasal drops and what is really addictive
Indications of the nasal spray Rhinocort
- Rhinocort nasal spray helps treat all types of chest allergies that affect children and adults as well.
- Treats bronchial asthma affecting the chest and respiratory system.
- It treats nasal congestion, eliminates allergy that affects the sinuses, as well as its ability to eliminate nasal infections.
- It treats chronic sneezing problems that never stop.
- It effectively contributes to treating all types of allergies affecting the outer surface of the skin that appears as a rash.
Contraindications to use of Rhinocort nasal spray
Side effects of Rhinocort nasal spray
- Rhinocort nasal spray may cause some headaches or imbalance.
- Continuing to take this spray for long periods of time may cause nausea and an urgent desire to vomit.
- This spray may cause some pain around the abdominal area.
- Very rarely, it may cause some bleeding from the nose.
- The patient who uses this spray may feel dry in the throat area, especially in the mouth area.
- Sometimes this inhaler may help reduce the immune system, which may cause some respiratory infection problems.
- An overdose of Rhinocort nasal spray may cause an increase in the level of sugar inside the blood vessels, since this drug reaches the blood.
Watch also: How to treat cold in the bones with herbs
Dosage and method of administration
Dosage for allergic rhinitis
- For adult adults and children over the age of six years, it is 256 micrograms, once a day only, and this dose can be taken once during the morning or it can be taken twice in the morning and the other before bed.
- The dose should be reduced gradually when you feel better, as experts have indicated that taking each nostril with a spray of Rhinocort nasal spray at a dose of 32 micrograms once daily may be sufficient to treat many patients.
- Improvement can be noticed after using Rhinocort nasal spray in five or seven hours, and complete improvement is achieved after only a few days from the beginning of its use.
Dosage in cases of prevention of any nasal polyps and occasional treatments
- The same dose mentioned above can be taken either once or divided into twice in the morning and evening.
- When a dose is forgotten, one should not take it outside of the time, and the two doses should not be taken simultaneously either. Care must be taken to avoid taking any double or extra doses because of its great risk.
See also: 12 harm when using Velosef pills for breastfeeding and children
With this, we have clarified all the details about the Rhinocort nasal spray that you have been thinking about using it, so we hope that we have informed you of our humble article and please share it on your personal page on Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites so that the benefit prevails, and we also welcome your comments on the article Your inquiries and we will answer them in the shortest time.