Today we will take you on a tour on the topic of an expression of the role of the teacher, the doctor, and the worker in the renaissance of society with the elements, as every human being who lives in society affects and is affected by it, and every individual has a fundamental role in the progress of society or its delay, and the teacher, the doctor and the worker have important roles in the development of society And providing assistance to its members, through the useful science and useful works they provide, so we present a topic that expresses the role of the teacher, the doctor, and the worker in the renaissance of society with the elements and the conclusion of the fourth, fifth and sixth primary grades, a topic of an expression of the role of the teacher, the doctor and the worker in the renaissance of society with elements and ideas for the first grade and The second and third preparatory and secondary schools, and for all educational grades.
Elements of a topic expressing the role of the teacher, the doctor, and the worker in the renaissance of society: –
Introduction to the topic of an expression on the role of the teacher, the doctor, and the worker in the renaissance of society: –
- The teacher, the doctor, and the worker play a very big role in society, so the teacher is the educator of the generations who can create a generation capable of challenging and facing difficulties.
- And the worker who builds schools, hospitals, factories and companies, as he contributes to building the state and building an industrial renaissance in the countries.
- As for the doctor, he treats people and relieves pain for them, and after God’s will, people are saved from diseases that cause them insomnia and severe pain.
- Each of them serves the community from a different direction, and makes the utmost effort to be after that the essentials of society.
- And every profession has its importance and position in society, which if one of these professions is dispensed with, a great imbalance will occur in society.
See also: An essay on library literature and reading with items
Who is the teacher? What role does it play? : –
A teacher is a person who introduces all his knowledge and knowledge to a group of students, to be educated individuals capable of facing life.
Visitors also saw:
- A topic expressing the teacher’s virtue and our duty towards him with the elements
- A subject of an expression of the merit of science and scholars with elements and ideas
- The subject of an expression on science and ethics suites progress elements
A teacher is defined as that person who works in an educational institution, and teaches students, and teaches them one of the school curricula, through the books of the Ministry of Education.
He is also the person who can transfer knowledge and knowledge from the stomachs of books to the minds of students, to gain more knowledge and knowledge, and transfer students from ignorance to the light of knowledge.
The teacher’s role:
- The teacher plays a big role in society, as he educates generations and instills values and morals as well as various sciences within them.
- The teacher is the owner of the most important message in the world, which is the message of knowledge, which is the message of all the divine religions.
- The teacher teaches people, which is the same as the Messenger, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, saying, “God did not send me stubborn or stubborn, but he sent me a teacher and a facilitator.”
- The teacher also teaches reading and writing, so that he can eliminate ignorance and backwardness in the ummah, and he also teaches people a set of morals.
How to express thanks and gratitude to the teacher?: –
- The teacher has a very great merit on us. Therefore, all thanks and appreciation should be given to him, as Shawky says, “Stand up to the teacher and pay reverence.
- Respecting and appreciating the teacher, not underestimating her, or deliberately embarrassing him in any situation for him, and trying to help him if he asks us to do so.
- Providing him with a decent life, as well as cooperating with him in presenting his sublime message to all segments of society.
- Patience with what is issued by the teacher, and working to greet him in the event of seeing him, and reverence for him.
- Politeness and calmness while explaining the teacher, and not making any movements that would bother the teacher, as well as seeking permission before entering the classroom.
The doctor and his role in serving the individual and society: –
- The doctor is the angel who has been sent to save people from chronic as well as emergency illnesses.
- Where the doctor works to try to relieve patients by prescribing medical drugs that work to relieve pain.
- The doctor is the main responsible for treating people, discovering disease, and trying to treat it in all possible ways.
- A doctor is a person who symbolizes healing and treatment, God willing, and he must be honest with the sick, and check the disease before giving medicine.
- It must also be distinguished by the abundant knowledge of medicine in order to be able to correctly diagnose the disease.
- The doctor assists the community in getting rid of the spreading viruses, as well as improving public health, thus creating a strong community capable of production.
Our duty towards the doctor: –
- Everyone should thank doctors for what they do to treat patients.
- The state must provide him with the appropriate atmosphere to be able to discover the disease and how to treat it.
- Providing advanced therapeutic devices to help him in the accurate diagnosis of the disease.
- Providing him with a quality education, and sending him on many medical missions to transfer modern medical sciences to our country.
- Announcing all new discoveries in the field of medicine in scientific journals, and holding many conferences and seminars for doctors.
See also: an essay on road etiquette and his rights to the elements
The worker and his role in building society: –
- The worker is the source of building and construction for society and its members. If science is to enlighten and build minds, then the worker is the one who constructs the various places to build bodies.
- A worker is every person who works in industry, agriculture, construction, electricity, or any field of life, and gets a daily wage.
- The worker is the one who carries out all the reforms that we see around us, he is the one who builds the school, the hospital and the universities.
- Every building in which a person lives or learns through it, is the effort of labor and misery of this worker.
- A worker is that person who plays a role in building the civilizations of countries, through what he builds from huge museums of towers.
- The Seven Wonders of the World, with their grandeur, grandeur, and splendor, were originally built by a group of workers.
- The worker is the main reason for the industrial renaissance, as he builds factories and works on various machines.
- The worker is the basis for increasing production, through his mastery of work, which works for the renaissance and progress of the country.
How to estimate the factor: –
Work is an integral and advanced part of society, so we must give it all our support and respect.
Not to underestimate him or direct him any look of disapproval or insult due to his job, as some view him as less valuable, and this is a wrong concept.
The state must increase the salaries of the worker, and work to secure his future and that of his children.
Work in Islam: –
Islam always encourages work, just as it encourages people to work in all ways, and the person who works is dearer to God and His Messenger, as God made work a worship to him.
Islam also raises the level of all deeds, where it says, “No Muslim does not plant a plant, or cultivate crops, and eat from it a bird, or a person, or an animal, unless he has charity with it.”
Man must also master his work in order to obtain the reward from God Almighty, for God Almighty created us to colonize the earth and work on it.
See also: An essay on freedom and its controls by citations
Conclusion An expression of the teacher, the doctor, and the worker’s role in the revival of society: –
Work is worship to God, development of societies, and assistance to those in need, for work is the basis on which we live and for him, so every person must work and love his work.
In the end, I hope that you like the topic. Our article on the topic of an expression of the role of the teacher, the doctor, and the worker in the renaissance of society with elements. I will wait for your constructive contributions to benefit our distinguished visitors and the rest of our students everywhere.