A written telegram of condolence and sympathy, which is one of the things that work to bring together relationships between people, and urges them to consolidate the bonds of love between individuals, so that peace and love will result, and thus a spirit of bonding will prevail, as the Holy Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, described society and the importance of this bonding with one body Therefore, consolation has a major and important role among individuals.
Preferred consolation and sympathy
The Muslim’s sharing of condolences to his Muslim brother has a great reward and reward with God, as God created us to join hands and unite together in good and bad times. Therefore, Muslims offer condolences and condolences on various sad occasions, whether upon death or what follows misfortunes and sorrows, as is the duty and reward offering congratulations and blessings when they happen A happy occasion for others, such as marriage, success, etc., and these situations have a great benefit for making society cohesive.
Also read: written supplications for the deceased
Visitors also saw:
- Facebook names sad
- The names of the pages on Facebook are very beautiful
- Short, beautiful and expressive judgment
The best prayer for the dead on Friday is written
The importance of condolences and sympathy
Dina Al-Hanif ordered the Muslim to stand with his Muslim brother in good times and bad times, and with regard to grief, the Muslim prefers to remind his brother who has the tragedy of patience and supplication for the dead in addition to mercy and forgiveness. Satisfaction with the judgment of God Almighty and surrender to him.
Words of condolence for the death of a dear person from the year
- (I belong to God and to Him we shall return, O God, I have considered my misfortune with you, so replace me with better than it), God have mercy on him.
- (O God, forgive him and have mercy on him, forgive him, honor his house, and widen his entrance and wash it with water, ice and cold, and purify him from sins.
- (To God what He took and to Him what He gave, and everything with Him is for a specified term, so pass it on, so be patient, and seek reward).
- O Allah (change him into a house that is better than his own home, and to a family that is better than his family, and a better husband than his wife, and enter him into Paradise, and save him from the mercy of you)
- Oh God, have mercy on our dead wide.
- Oh God, make his offspring a cover between him and the fire of Hell.
- Oh God, his face white on the day that faces whiten and faces blacken, oh God bless his book.
- Oh God, prove his feet on the day when the feet slip.
- Oh God, write it to you from the righteous, the righteous, the martyrs, the good and the righteous.
- Oh God, write it to you from the patient and reward the patient.
A written condolence cable
- May God bestow your consolation for your misfortune, we belong to God and to Him we shall return.
- Patience is bitter, but there is a cure.
- Oh God, have mercy on him, expand his residence, honor his entrance, and bring us together with him in the stable of your mercy. Oh God, have mercy on us if we come to what has become to him, there is no strength and no strength except with God.
- May God rest the deceased with the fullness of his mercy, and dwell in him in paradise, and inspire all his family patience and solace, we belong to God and to Him we shall return.
- O God, the deceased is in your sponsorship and your hospitality, so is the guest’s reward except honor and charity, and you are the people of generosity and generosity?
- With more sadness and sorrow, we have received the news of the death of your forgiven deceased, God Almighty willing, and we cannot help with your painful affliction except to come to you with sincere sympathy, may God protect him with the breadth of his mercy and dwell in paradise and inspire you all with patience and solace, we belong to God and to Him we shall return.
- We share your sorrows. Mercy is for the deceased, and after him you have a long life. We belong to God and to Him we shall return.
- We ask the Lord to bless the deceased with mercy and contentment, and after him you will have patience and solace, we belong to God and to Him we shall return.
- We extend our deepest condolences to you, and to all members of the honorable family, on the occasion of his death. May God bless the deceased with the breadth of his mercy.
- My condolences to you and your family, may God bless the deceased with mercy and forgiveness.
Watch also: The best supplication for the dead in his grave is written and short
A prayer for deceased parents is written
- Glory be to God, who made death inevitable upon us, taking our family and loved ones from us, and every day we have a deceased dear to our hearts, and we have nothing but our hands to pray to the deceased with mercy, and to forgive him and ask God for his forgiveness.
- God has rewarded you, death is a cup that everyone drinks, this is the only cup that wraps itself on creation, and the people are not chosen for it except what is scarce.
- Life is a few days, no matter how long we live and no matter how long the years are, it is like a dream or a sight.
- Oh God, protect him under the ground, and cover it on the day of the parade, and do not sting it on the day they are raised, on the day that neither money nor sons will benefit except those who come to God with a sound heart.
- With hearts full of faith in God Almighty, and satisfied with His destiny and destiny, we offer our deepest condolences and sincere condolences to the family of the deceased dear to our hearts.
- Oh God, fill his grave satisfaction, light and break and pleasure.
- O Allah, verily homes saints and martyrs and the righteous and those are the companion.
Solace in Islam
- The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him on the Abu Salama has slit his gaze, Vogamadh, then said: (The Spirit if you catch followed by sight, Vdj people from his family, he said: Do not let yourselves only fine, the angels believe in what you say, and then said : Oh God, forgive Abu Salamah and raise his degree in guided, and Akhalafh in the heel in stayed behind, and forgive us and him, O Lord of the worlds, and make his grave, and the light of him in it. “[in the novel: towards him, but he said: Akhalafh in his estate, said: O Allah, make wider for him in his grave, but he did not say: Give him permission.)
- It was narrated on the authority of Abu Salamah, may God be pleased with him, that he said: (I heard the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, say: None of the Muslims will suffer a calamity, and he says: We are to God and we return to Him, so I will be reckoned with it. Then, when Abu Salamah passed away, I said: We belong to God and to Him we shall return. Oh God, I counted my misfortune, so replace me with it with something better than it. She said: I made myself say: He who is better than Abi Salamah, then the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, came and engaged me, and I married him.
- It was narrated on the authority of Usama bin Zaid, may God be pleased with him, that he said: We were with the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, so a messenger of one of his daughters came and said: O Messenger of God. He is not given and everything he has for a specified term, let you be patient and reckon.)
Quranic verses about consolation in Islam
- God Almighty said: (Those who, when a calamity befalls them, say: We belong to God and to Him we shall return.)
- God Almighty said: (Every soul tastes death, and we bless you with evil and good deeds, and to us you will return).
- God Almighty said: “It was not for a soul to die except with God’s permission, a postponed book. And whoever wants the reward for this world, we shall repay it from it.
- God Almighty said: (Every soul tastes death, then to us you will return).
- God Almighty said: (And the intoxication of death came with truth, that is what you used to deviate from).
- God Almighty said: (You are dead, and they are dead).
- God Almighty said: (Say that the death from which you flee, for it befits you, and then you will be brought back to the world of the unseen and the witness of your prophets.)
- God Almighty said: (And God will not delay a soul if its deadline comes, and God knows what you do).
- God Almighty said: (And those who believe and do righteous things for their prophets are from Paradise chambers under which rivers flow, while they are immortal.)
- God Almighty said: (Those whom the angels say are good, they say, Peace be upon you, enter Heaven with whatever you did).
Topics related to mourning:
- How to respond to words of consolation
- The method of responding to the word survival of God
- Sad phrases about the deceased father
At the end of today’s topic on a written telegram of condolence and sympathy, I hope that the conversation of our journey today has your satisfaction, and I also pray to you and your families with patience and solace and adherence to what God has commanded and to stay away from its prohibitions. Always with the strongest and best formulas on our site, so stay tuned.