We will review with you today a topic that expresses the merit of science and scientists with elements and ideas, as it has been reported that science is one of the most important things that we must care about in our life, so that we are aware and understand what is happening around us in terms of changes, especially in the era of openness in which we live, and with the diversity of fields, sciences and cultures, Therefore, we must know the importance of science and the virtue of scholars in our life, a subject of an expression of the merit of science and scholars with elements and ideas and the conclusion of the fourth, fifth and sixth grades of primary, a topic of an expression of the merit of science and scholars with elements, ideas and ideas for the first, second and third intermediate and secondary classes and for all educational grades.
Elements of a topic expressing the merit of science and scholars with ideas: –
An introduction to the merit of science and scholars: –
The word science is a source for the verb of knowledge, in the sense that it perceives or knows, and the search for concepts in all fields and sciences, just as science has great importance in our life, and we must know the merit of science and scholars over us, just as science is divided into more than one type, including the type of worldly science And educational science, as well as forensic science, and others.
See also: An essay on women and their role in society with elements
Visitors also saw:
- The subject of an expression of knowledge of the elements, the introduction and the conclusion
- The subject of an expression on science and ethics suites progress elements
- A topic of an expression of knowledge and action. Peoples advance and rise with elements
Types of knowledge: –
Science is divided into several types, which are Neo-science, educational, Islamic, life sciences, and others, and in this topic we get to know each type of science separately:
- Secular science: It is the science that is concerned with mundane fields, such as mathematics, biology, physics, and others.
- Educational science: It is the science related to the fields of human self-knowledge, such as psychology, sociology, and philosophy.
- Islamic science: It is everything related to the study of Islamic sciences, such as jurisprudence, Sharia, Sunnah and others.
- Life sciences: which include zoology and botany, and one of the most famous scientists in this field is Al-Jahiz.
The importance of science in our life: –
Science is of great importance in our lives, as it eliminates ignorance and backwardness in society, as it helps people understand their rights and duties, and also helps them keep pace with modern times and developments, especially after technological progress and the era of openness.
The importance of science in our life is summed up in several points, the most prominent of which are the following:
- Science eliminates ignorance and reaction from society, and helps a person understand the variables around him, just as a person can with knowledge know his rights and duties, and faces the problems that happen to him with all knowledge and a preponderant mind.
- Science is the best weapon to confront and overcome our enemies, just as science saves its owner from being deceived by some false appearances.
- Science is the legacy of the prophets, and scholars are heirs of the prophets, as the Messenger said: “Seek knowledge even in China,” evidence of the importance of science in an individual’s life.
- With knowledge, a person can overcome all his problems, especially the psychological problems he is exposed to due to stress, such as depression, anxiety, tension, and others.
- Science increases the individual’s awareness, which helps him to raise his living and economic level.
- Keeping pace with technological sciences and modern technologies, especially as we are in an era of globalization and cultural and intellectual openness to all developed countries.
The merit of science and scholars: –
Knowledge is the basis for the progress of society and the intellectual and intellectual development of man. Without knowledge, society suffers from ignorance and backwardness, just as all the divine religions have urged the pursuit of knowledge, because of the benefits it has for humanity throughout the ages.
The virtue of science and scholars in our life is summed up in several elements, the most important of which are:
- Knowledge is the basis for progress and achieving success in all fields.
- Science helps to achieve victory over our enemies, who have reached the greatest scientific positions and invented everything that is modern. Science helps us to keep pace with this progress.
- Science increases the individual’s awareness, helps him achieve his dreams and adapt in dealing with others of various intellectual and educational levels.
- Knowledge is the best weapon to preserve our Arab identity, and not to allow intruders to obliterate our civilization and our identity.
- The technological development that we are currently experiencing is thanks to science and scientists, about which it has been able to bridge distances and between people in all countries of the world.
- Knowledge raises the status of its owner on the economic, social, living and intellectual levels.
- Thanks to science, society preserves its civilizational history and cultural heritage, and is able to build a bright future.
- Science brings humans closer to God Almighty, as he believes in all scientific information, the most important of which is that he knows well that the universe has a Creator.
The importance of science in Islam: –
Knowledge is the basis of building society, and it is the one that brings people out of darkness into light. The Holy Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, warned against losing knowledge, as it contains blessing, guidance and goodness for all.
Islam also called for knowledge, and the first verse that God Almighty revealed to His Messenger was “Read,” an indication of the importance of science and the status of scholars in Islam.
As God Almighty said in His Noble Book: “Say: Are those who know equal and those who do not know only remember the first-born”.
See also: An essay on the role of the teacher, the doctor, and the worker in the renaissance of society with the elements
The benefits of science and its impact on society: –
Science is of great importance in our lives, and it can have a positive impact on society as a whole, provided it is used properly, as it is a double-edged sword, so science must be used in building, advancing and developing skills, as urged by all monotheistic religions.
Science is the link between the human mind and the discovery of the Creator’s power and his miracles on earth, as the thinking person knows very well that God Almighty created the universe according to an accurate scientific system.
Science should not be used in matters that God has forbidden and that violate Islamic law, such as the sciences of astrology and claiming knowledge of the unseen.
Quotations on the importance of science from the Holy Quran: –
- The first verses of the Noble Qur’an that God Almighty revealed to the Messenger, “Read in the name of your Lord who created,” is an indication of the importance of knowledge.
- God Almighty bounty the scholars in saying, The Almighty, “Are those who know and those who do not know equal but remember those who have a mind?”
- We only sent men before you to inspire them, so they asked the people of remembrance if you did not know.
Noble Prophetic hadiths urging the pursuit of knowledge: –
- The Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, said: “Whoever brings good to God, he will understand his religion.
- “Whoever takes a path seeking knowledge, God will facilitate for him a way to Heaven.”
- “Whoever is asked about knowledge, the bridle will cover it on the Day of Resurrection with a bridle of fire.
- “By God, because God guides you one man is better for you than the red of blessings.”
- “If the son of Adam dies, his work is discontinued except for three, except from an ongoing charity or knowledge to benefit from it, or a righteous child to pray for.”
- “Report about me, even a verse, and talk about the children of Israel. There is no shame. Whoever deliberately lied to me, let him stumble from his seat from the fire.”
- “The world is preferred over the worshiper, as my fading over those below you.”
- “Whoever goes out in pursuit of knowledge will be for the sake of God until he returns.”
- “Whoever takes a path seeking knowledge, God will facilitate his path to paradise.”
- “Seek knowledge even in China, for seeking knowledge is an obligation for every Muslim man and woman.”
Conclusion on the topic of the merit of science and scholars: –
In conclusion, the topic of the merit of science and scholars, every person should be concerned with the attainment of knowledge in his life, because it has a pervasive benefit for the individual and society, just as science has a fundamental role in building societies and keeping pace with development and progress in various fields. Especially with the openness and technology era that we are currently in.
See also: An essay on the Prophet’s birthday with elements and ideas
And at the end of our topic on the topic of an expression of the merit of science and scholars with elements and ideas, I hope you have met your admiration, and I will wait for more distinguished comments in this regard for the benefit of others.