The prayer for a speedy recovery from sickness is written, the most important supplication that every person desires to know. God has tested him with illness, as he would like to say it every time and when so that God bestows upon him the blessing of healing, and every person must repeat this supplication during the night and at the edges of the day, until he responds God is His, and He blesses him with the blessing of healing and health, and these prayers make a person forget his illness and remember God alone.
As sickness is one of the difficult matters facing a person, and his life is troubled and troubled, as people consider him that disease is the one that humiliates man, and therefore he would like to have a speedy recovery, and the person should invite the sick if he visits him, or if he is exposed to the disease He has to pray for himself, with many supplications that came from the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace.
The importance of prayer for a speedy recovery from illness: –
The importance of the prayer for a speedy recovery from a written disease is great and is represented in the merit of this supplication over the patient, as it works to speed the recovery of the patient, and the importance of the prayer for a speedy recovery from the disease is written does not stop at that, but rather works to bring the servant closer to his Lord and sense his presence.
Visitors also saw:
- Supplication for the speedy recovery of the patient, answered
- The patient’s prayer for himself to be cured of the disease is answered
- A prayer for the healing of the patient from the household
See also: The most beautiful prayer for the dear brother and sister Maktoob
A prayer for a speedy recovery from the disease is written: –
- On the authority of the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, he said to Asma’s bint Abu Bakr al-Siddiq, “Put your right hand on what harms you, and say in the name of God, O God, take your medicine, and heal me with your recovery, and enrich me with your thanks to those who are beside you, and I mean that you harm you.
- Uthman bin Affan, may God be pleased with him, said, “I fell ill and the Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, came back to me.” He said, “In the name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful, I will protect you, by God, the One who is steadfast, who has not been born and has not been born, and no one has had enough of the evil of what you find.” Then he said, “Take refuge I did not seek refuge in a similar one.
- Oh God, we ask You, by every name, to heal him.
- There is no god but God, the Most Compassionate and Generous, there is no god but God, the Most High, the Great, there is no god but God, Lord of the Seven Heavens and Lord of the Great Throne, there is no god but God alone, He has no partner, He is the King and His is the praise, and He is omnipotent over everything.
- Praise be to God, who has no god but He, and He is, to praise, people, and He is Almighty over everything. Glory be to God, there is no god but God and God is greater, and there is no power or power except with God.
- I ask God Almighty, Lord of the Mighty Throne, to heal you, I ask Almighty God, Lord of the Mighty Throne, to heal you, I ask Almighty God, Lord of the Mighty Throne, to heal you, I ask God Almighty, Lord of the Mighty Throne, to heal you.
The patient’s prayer is answered: –
The supplication of the patient is considered one of the supplications that bring the patient closer to his Lord and trust in the judgment and destiny of God. Among the supplications of the patient are answered: –
- I seek refuge in the perfect words of God that neither righteous nor immoral go beyond them, from the evil of what he has created, from the forefront and from the innocence, from the evil of what comes down from the sky, from the evil of what is limping in it, from the evil of what has escaped on the earth, from the evil of what comes out of it, from the evil of sedition of the night and the day, and from the evil of every one who tries to knock. Fine, Rahman.
- I seek refuge in the perfect words of God from his anger, punishment, the evil of his worshipers, and the whims of the devils, and to be present.
- Oh God, heal him with a cure, after which there is no sickness at all, God take his hand, God protect him with your eye that does not sleep, and cure it with your corner that is not okay.
- And preserve it with your uncompromising pride, eat it at night and in the day, and have mercy on him by your power over him. You are his confidence and hope, O who reveals of worry, you who relieve distress, O respondent to the call of the needy.
- My God, I ask you of the greatness of your kindness and your generosity, and you will leave the beautiful to heal him and provide him with health and wellness. My God, there is neither a refuge nor a relief from you except to you, for you are capable of everything.
- Oh God, O hard laxative and iron laxative, O who accomplishes warnings, and whoever relies on a new matter every day, get our patients and Muslims sick from the throat of distress to the widest way.
- With you, I pay for the Muslims what they cannot bear and cannot or power save with God Almighty.
- O Lord, the Muslims are narrowed by worries and disease, and whoever has but you will release them. Our Lord has emptied us patience, and we have died as Muslims. Oh God, dearest Islam and Muslims in various parts of the earth.
See also: The wake-up prayer is written in detail
A prayer for healing from every disease: –
There is a supplication for the cure of every disease, as the disease is one of the things that a person wants to get rid of quickly, so the patient always repeats a prayer for the cure of every disease.
- In the name of God, I make you better than everything that harms you from the evil of every envious soul or eye. May God heal you In the name of God, He made you graceful.
- I ask God Almighty, Lord of the Great Throne, to heal you.
- O God, we ask you by your beautiful names and attributes of highness and your mercy that expanded everything to wish our sister a speedy recovery, and not to leave a wound in her except for his medicine and no pain but his dwelling and no disease but cured him and put on her the garment of health and wellness sooner rather than later.
- In the name of God, I purify myself from everything that hurts me, from the evil of every envious soul or eye, in the name of God I purify myself, may God heal me.
- What God willed was and what He did not want was not and there is no power or strength except with God. I ask God Almighty, Lord of the Mighty Throne, to heal you and heal the sick of Muslims.
- O God, heal him with a cure after which there is no sickness at all, and take his hand and guard it with your eye that does not sleep, and preserve it with your uncompromising pride, and have mercy on him with your power, O who detects worry and relieves distress, O respondent to the call of the needy.
- O God, we invite you on the back of the unseen, to wish him a cure, and to return him to us safely from every disease and affliction, oh Hanan, O Manan, O Most Majestic and Honor.
Watch also: A prayer to remove extreme fear and anxiety written
The conclusion of the prayer for a speedy recovery from the disease is written: –
Every Muslim, when he is afflicted with any disease, must turn to God Almighty and beseech him and invoke him with supplications for healing the disease that are answered, because God Almighty responds to the obliged servant if he calls him and stands beside him, just as the patient when he mentions God, may God’s mercy be upon him.
At the end of our topic on the supplication for a speedy recovery from illness, it is written, I hope that it has met your satisfaction, and I will invite you for more distinctive and different supplications on many topics and purposes that every Muslim always needs.