20 wisdom and sayings about respecting the elderly, today we will present to you 20 distinct wisdoms and sayings about respecting the elderly, as respect is one of the most important qualities that every person must possess, and respect is a mutual appreciation between people, and we will learn more about Quotes that talk about respect for the elderly through this article.
Definition of respect: –
Respect is one of the values that a person who has good morals possesses, and it comes in the form of a person’s respect for others in order to gain their love and appreciation, and respect is as follows: A son’s respect for his parents, a man’s respect for the woman, and also a woman’s respect for the man, respect for young people and children for the elderly. Respect makes people live happy lives.
Watch also: a verdict quoted on the life of Eduardo Galliano
Visitors also saw:
- The most important judgment and sayings about the importance of respect and appreciation
- Judgment and sayings about good morals and respect
- 15 wisdom and quotes from philosophers about apartheid
Respect for the elderly in Islam: –
The elderly are those who have great experience and experience in life, but despite that they suffer from weakness with their advanced age, but this is not evidence of lack of respect, but on the contrary, Islam urged us to respect them as the elderly were young one day like us and God said And then He made from a power beyond a weakness and a youth. ”Among other aspects of the elderly are:
- The Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, said, “There is none among us who does not have mercy on our youngest and revere our eldest.” The Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, believed.
20 distinguished wisdom and sayings about respecting the elderly: –
Oliver Wendell Holmes.
See also: The sayings and wisdom of novelist Nibal Qandas
The most beautiful things said about the elderly: –
- What scares me most about old age is not loneliness, but dependency.
– Isabel Allende.
- Some are born old, others die young.
- Old age resides more in the soul than in the body.
- Calm is an aging milk.
- The old man is born twice.
– The devil.
- Aging is a burden on others, as it is a burden on itself.
- Tired of all boredom, of old men dreaming of wars, in which only men will die in the spring of youth.
- In adulthood we walk through difficulties, but in old age difficulties go through us.
– Beverly Sales.
- I show the words of Hanna Qawsi, which are influential *** and white after the darkening of the hair.
– The bug.
- The youth are gone, so they have no return *** And the old man has come, so where is the smuggler?
– Ali bin Abi Talib.
- I saw gray hairs the Guani hate *** and they love young people when we were so sweet *** This gray hair makes it black *** How for us, so it stole the years.
- And gray hairs are flowers, oh peace of a man *** The gray-haired man laughed in his head and cried.
- Life with me began in the eighties, with it I felt that I was still that young man who had gone out to himself in the waves of the sea.
Phrases of respect for the elderly: –
- We are all well aware that respect is a psychological need for a (natural) person, just like his need for air, water and food.
- Loving people without respect means treating them as favorite animals, and feeding them without love means treating them as despicable animals.
- Do not try to search for the second side of anyone, even if you are sure that it is bad .. It is enough that he respects you and shows you the best side of it.
- A life full of errors is more beneficial and worthy of respect than a life empty of any work.
- Respect does not indicate love, it is a sign of good parenting. Respect even if you do not love.
- Start people with peace, greet them with a smile, and pay attention to them .. so that you will be close to their hearts dear to them.
- I respect everyone who disagrees with me as I do for all who agree with me, and I appreciate even those who are hardened or hardened.
Watch also: Theodore Roosevelt’s Sayings and Judgment on Philosophy of Life
At the end of our journey about 20 wisdoms and sayings about respecting the elderly, I hope that we have presented many wonderful quotes about respect for the elderly, and we also hope that you will benefit from them, and we are waiting for your wonderful posts and your distinguished comments on this article.