15 philosophers’ wisdom and quotes about racial segregation, which can be learned today through our journey on racial segregation, especially with low morals within different societies and cultures and the spread of crimes among all classes resulting from hatred, hate and hatred.
What is the reason for the occurrence of apartheid?
Racial segregation was not a newborn today, as it has spread widely among human beings since ancient times, especially with the occupation, resulting in the entrenchment of this idea and inheriting between different classes and between whites and blacks, and it grows and the number of crimes increases with the inheritance of generations to reach what remains today.
Watch also: A poignant and realistic judgment of the adversities and difficulties of life
Visitors also saw:
- 20 refined wisdom of mercy and affection between people
- Statements expressing a fair judiciary and equality for all in society
- Judgment and short examples of the human conscience
20 refined wisdom of mercy and affection between people
What is the meaning of racism?
And racism has been revealed by specialists as the belief or the differences that exist in some cases between human beings, which helps to create a justification for some so that they can treat others worse and feel superior to them, especially those who are less than them in social classes, whether on the cultural or social level or with a difference. Color, race, or religion.
15 wisdom and quotes from philosophers about apartheid
Equality in Islam
Our true religion has enjoined equality among all, and made piety and faith the decisive factor in the comparison between the types of human beings, whether Arab or non-Arab, as it was stated that:
- God Almighty said in the Qur’an: “If I honor you with God, He will fear you”, [Al-Hujurat Verse: 13].
- The Messenger of God said: ((All of you are the sons of Adam and Adam from dust)).
- [Narrated by Abu Dawood and al-Tirmidhi on the authority of Abu Hurairah and narrated by al-Tirmidhi Ibn Omar].
- The Messenger of God said: ((People are equal as the teeth of a comb)).
- Equality is the basis of the strength of society.
- The Messenger of Allah:
- ((There is no merit for an Arab over a non-Arab, and no red over a black one except with piety)), [Al-Tabarani narrated it on the authority of Abu Saad].
- The Messenger of God said: ((And the mother of God, if Fatimah, a daughter of Muhammad, had stolen, I would have cut off her hand)).
- 24 moving wisdom about humiliation and dishonor after glory
- 22 wonderful and short wisdom for the wise about livelihood
- 35 useful and varied wisdom about political culture
And at the end of our trip with 15 wisdoms and sayings of philosophers on racial segregation, I hope that you have liked our conversation and revealed to you some of the rulings that are distinct from racism for the benefit of others.