15 ways to get rid of blackheads in the nose permanently, black seeds in the face are a problem that plagues many of us, which are large pores in the skin, especially the nose, initially in the form of open foci that happen to be clogged from dust and dirt without a layer of skin covering them, which results in The oxidation of melanin, which turns black and affects the beauty of the face and shakes self-confidence, and we will present on a cultural information site the best 15 ways to get rid of blackheads in the nose permanently.
15 ways to get rid of blackheads on the nose for good
The following is a simple explanation of how to get rid of black seeds in the nose, in easy and natural ways and do not have any side effects away from expensive beauty products, which many of us cannot buy.
Also read: 9 amazing benefits of a thinning haircut
1- Using Vaseline to get rid of blackheads in the nose
2- Milk salt to get rid of blackheads
- Apply an appropriate amount of milk salt to the affected area.
- Gently massage the area, then rinse your face. For a better result, repeat this process twice a week.
3- Scrub sugar, lemon and olive oil to get rid of blackheads
- Mix one tablespoon of sugar, one tablespoon of olive oil, and the juice of half a lemon. Mix them well, then gently massage the area and rinse your face with water.
4- Almond oil to get rid of black heads
5- Lemon juice and salt to get rid of blackheads
- Put equal quantities of lemon juice and salt, mix them well and put them on the affected area.
- We massage gently for 10 minutes.
- Rinse the face with lukewarm water.
6- Steam bath to treat blackheads
7- Tomatoes to remove blackheads
- We cut the tomatoes in rings.
- Wash the face well.
- We put the tomato pieces on the pimple area and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Apply a moisturizing cream suitable for your skin after rinsing it well.
See also: Hair Loss Treatment & Thickening
8- Gum to treat blackheads
- If we can get an amount of natural non-toxic gum, we can use it by: –
- Put a towel soaked in hot water on our face, then put the gum and leave it to dry, then remove it.
9- Egg white to get rid of blackheads in the nose
10- Honey for treating blackheads
- We heat an appropriate amount – a medium spoon – of honey for a minute on a low heat.
- We put honey on the pimple area.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes, then rinse the face.
11- Lemon to get rid of blackheads
12 – Lemon with yogurt to remove blackheads from the nose
- We mix a tablespoon of yogurt with the juice of half a lemon.
- We make a mask on the face, then leave it to dry, and rinse the face well with lukewarm water.
13-Toothpaste for treating blackheads
14- Egg white and lemon to get rid of blackheads
- We mix an egg white with the juice of half a lemon.
- We put them on the face as a mask, leave it for 20 minutes, and rinse the face well.
15-A honey and cinnamon mask to remove blackheads
You may also be interested: How to Volumize Thin Hair for Men and Women
This was a brief summary of 15 ways to get rid of blackheads in the nose permanently , so that you can treat blackheads easily and through the use of safe natural materials that do not cause any damage to the skin, and you will find many natural mixtures and masks that can be used to get rid of both heads And remove its effects completely from the face, especially the nose area where blackheads appear continuously because it is an oily area.