Go Back   Carding Forum for Professional Carders > English-speaking carders > Legal Forum

[Reply]

Old 09-02-2013, 12:05 AM   #61
user35
BANNED

Send a message via ICQ to user35
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRayMan View Post
my buddy was caught with a few in US, had a prior for drug use in the past. if you claim to be a hard drug user you will get off with rehabilitation from what i have seen. this does not apply to every case though. if you get caught with msr, embosser, pvc printer, etc... sentence may be harder. Us goes easy on non-violent opiate users.
Thanx you popcorn
  [Reply]
Old 14-02-2013, 07:55 PM   #62
TropicalRedRum
BANNED

if you really want to know, ask a lawyer.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:55 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:52 PM ----------

i don't think you'll get a clean answer to that specific question from users on board.
  [Reply]
Old 18-02-2013, 08:25 PM   #63
linybeceibe
BANNED

Send a message via ICQ to linybeceibe
michael kors outlet onlineThere namely indeed another attainable send virtually of dial discolouration that behoves the canny consumer to arise more intently at montres with discoloured dials.There is certainly consistently an accustomed montre Replique Hublot that tin match up each alone and each chance TAG has a roomy array of timepieces as customers to select from. Do never await a second much more. Go out immediately and acquire your personal TAG Heuer CAF7110.BA0803 Calibre S Regatta Chronograph View. I am positive it'll be the heading of dialogue aboard your subsequent celebration. Consumers longing appreciate it. That namely one particular entity I am sure of.There is indeed not doubt that they're of chic layout,appealing quality and precise timing. I believe everyone is longing as one particular to accentuate the attire.

michael kors outletThe correction namely visible never just among the specifications and designs of the handsets. In addition, their amount has likewise been significantly slashed thus penetrating into the pocket of even frugal buyers, who adapt apt consider the mobile phones impartial the items of elegance The credit as the cost relaxation of these gadgets goes apt cut-throat competition, which has ultimately propelled the sellers to introduce slew of mobile phone deals, which are never equitable reasonable amid prices,but among addition are alluring enough with the repletion of several free gifts and incentives.

michael kors outletWhen your fiancee arrives in the United States you have 90 days from the daytime they arrive to acquire marital After your marriage your current mate have to after apply for an Adjustment of Status, Form I-485. This application want give your husband alternatively wife a permanent dweller status once approved. They may also apply for one Employment Authorization Document (EAD), and "advance parole". This longing grant the alien mate to travel outdoor of the United States and come behind before they receive their green card.

prada outlet.The fashionable duration can be actually termed the golden epoch among the history of technology. For sustaining among today's competitive market and maintaining their exclusivity, the tech-titans are getting attracted to expedite the velocity of research and innovation. If we cast a glance aboard the new Best mobile phone deals mall the situations becomes clearly explicit witnessing a tremendous numeral of innovative handsets vying to arrest your attention.

findmichaelkorshere.webs.comShyamali Singh is a lofty educate student within West Bengal's Midnapur district who holds a savage faith almost dog bites.
  [Reply]
Old 02-04-2013, 10:49 PM   #64
rossmoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uluda88 View Post
So, police catch me with 5 used plastic dumps 1k each and 5 unused plastic dumps, nothing else...
I have no previous violations of law in my file, totaly clean...
I'm caught in USA or other Eu country like GER FR IT and live in the same country
would I only pay a fine and get a negative record or would I go to prison right at the first time?
question still there and i think no right answer been given so far.
  [Reply]
[Reply]